Presentation of the FSR: Denmark's best CSR 2019

31 October

More than once the Crown Princess has attended this annual event. Also last year she attended the presentation of the FSR - Denmark's Best CSR, here. Think it is the fifth or sixth time Crown Princess Mary is attending the award show and presenting the awards.

Each year the organization, FSR (Danish auditors) hand over awards to companies that have managed to make a company that takes the most responsibility. That is why the award is given to companies who made an effort to work to become a more social responsible company.

This is what Crown Princess Mary is supporting by attending the award show at Børsen in Copenhagen each year. From stage she handed over two awards. As a 'large listed company' did A.P. Møller Mærsk receive the title as Denmark's Best CSR-report. Meanwhile Grundfos was given the award as 'large non-listed company'. Executive Vice President, Morten Engelstoft represented A.P. Møller Mærsk and Poul Due Jensen represented Grundfos. Both of them received the awards on stage and the moment were then captured with Crown Princess Mary. Congratulations to both companies with the prestiges award!




Fall has once and for all arrived to Denmark, Copenhagen as well. Personally I am all covered up in knitted hats, scarves, gloves and wool-blend coats. Mary on the other hand had chosen no coat, no warm accessories and no thighs - at least not warm ones. I do not get how she manages to keep comfortable in this little clothes. Nevertheless, I like everything about her outfit from the day she attended the presentation of the FSR - Denmark's best CSR 2019 at Børsen. She looked great in her old black MaxMara jacket which she had belted with a piece from Céline. The belt also goes years back in time, but the lovely dusty pink (or maybe lilic) pleated skirt is brand new. I have not been able to identify her new skirt yet, so let me know if you find out anything interesting about this stunning pieces of clothes. Pleated skirts can be hard to wear, but they always look so beautiful when in motion.

Mary accessorized her outfit with eye-catching python pumps. She had quite a couple of snakeskin and python pumps and these have been part of her wardrobe since around 2017. About now, Mary has worn these shoes with both a navy blue dress, here, a suits, here, a powder pink midi skirt, here, and with rose colored trousers, here. She can now add having worn the python pumps with yet another power pink skirt.

As jewellery, Mary dazzled wearing diamond earrings from Sophie Bille Brahe and a diamond band. That simple golden ring is created by Dulong Fine Jewelry. The quality leather clutch from Quidam perfectly matched the jacket MaxMara jacket. I also noticed her hair at the presentation at Børsen. It looks like a million other times, but somehow I can not get my eyes off her hair. I wish I knew how to make such a perfect blow-out. I have not learned it yet and it will probably take a few more years.

SHOP THE LOOK
Jacket ● Max Mara, here
Belt ● Céline
Earrings ● Sophie Bille Brahehere
Ring ● Dulong Fine Jewelry, here
Clutch ● Quidam
Shoes ● Gianvito Rossi

4 comments:

  1. It is so interesting for me to see the autumn clothes and talk of hats, gloves and scarfs. Where I am from (Australia) we are already having very hot weather and it is only spring. Bushfires in our state currently total 80. The smoke haze is everywhere. So this is a breath of fresh air for me. CP Mary looks lovely in this ensemble. Love the skirt, the fall and flow is spot on. Love the contrasting snake skin shoes, breaks the colour tone well. Her brooch looks pretty a closeup of it I haven't come across it yet. Addition of brooches I love. Wear them myself all the time. Something the younger generation don't bother about unfortunately. Thank you for a very interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To hear that not everyone are ready to wear knitted hats, woolen scarves and long coats but are experiencing overwhelming heat, seems all wrong :D Personally I love living in Denmark during fall and winter. This time a year has always been my favorite seasons. I can't imagine being dressed in short skirts and no tights.

      Delete
  2. I saw somewhere that it might be this skirt: https://www.shopbop.com/bobby-skirt-alc/vp/v=1/1506866964.htm
    I don't know if it is the correct one but it looks very similar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. This skirt looks similar to the one she is wearing. I will look into it ;)

      Delete