"Mary H.K.H."

31 January

On January 31st, a new book will be published on occasion of the Crown Princess' 50th birthday. It is called "Mary. H.K.H". The book includes many new unseen photos. Both private and more official photos. Some of them are taken by photographer Franne Voigt (here). Many more photos have been published and I think we will see plenty the next couple of days (herehereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere). Have any of you purchased the book? I would really like to hear what you think about it. I guess it is worth purchasing.



Identifications of the clothes are almost impossible with all the new photos. So, if you have any questions for a specific outfit or pieces of jewellery/accessory, then please let me know! I will try to answer all your requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment