Style of Mary on Instagram

For more than 10 years, I have Style of Mary. Much has changed over the years, but my passion has remain the same. Crown Princess Mary is truly an inspiration for me. Both her personality, style, work and commitment.

I always sworn that I would only be blogging. Style of Mary should always just be a blog. Now things has changed. I am now on Instagram! I will still be blogging as usually, but from now on you will also be able to follow me and the Crown Princess on my account styleofmaryblog.

Hope you would like to be as dedicated there as you have been here. Share the news, comment and interact as much as you like. 

Thanks for you endless support!


8 comments:

  1. Just followed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What a pleasure to have you on my list :)

      Delete
  2. I just followed you, too! Be sure and tell us when you have a new blog post to read on IG! I will quickly move over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. that is wonderful! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. Also followed you! I love Instagram and it will be fun to see you there as well as on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a treat! Thanks for your support :) I really look forward to share my passion with all of you on Instagram.

      Delete