Day 1: Official Visit to Poland

Monday, May 12th

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary are on a three days official visit to Poland from May 12-14th with focus on Danish-Polish trade in areas such as agriculture and food, fashion and design, energy and environment and health. They will visit Poland's capital Warszawa and Stettin.

Program: 

The Crown Prince Couple's program
  • 10:30 am. The Crown Prince Couple were officially welcomed to Poland.
  • 12:00 pm. The Couple attended a wreath ceremony. 
  • 12:30 pm. Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended the Grand Opening at the Copernicus Center. 
  • 4:00 pm. The Royal Couple visited the Warsaw Uprising Museum.
  • 7:00 pm. The Crown Prince Couple attended a dinner at the President. 
Crown Princess Mary's program
  • 11:00 am. Crown Princess Mary visited the Fredic Chopin Museum.
  • 2:15 pm. Crown Princess Mary visited the Danish Culture Institute.
  • 3:15 pm. Crown Princess Mary visited a Danish pop-up store.
Crown Prince Frederik's program
  • 11:00 am. Crown Prince Frederik attended a meeting with the President.
  • 2:00 pm. Crown Prince Frederik attended a biomass seminar.
  • 3:15 pm. Crown Prince Frederik attended a E-Health seminar. 

Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary during their first day in Poland

Photo @Agnés Colbert
Finally, the time is up for Frederik and Mary to go on an official visit to Poland. Something I have been waiting for with great excitement. What I know of this will be their first visit which will last from May 12-14th and of course am I ready to share everything with you. To me this is a little more special than usual because a good friend of my, Angés Colbert, has traveled to Poland with her camera to follow the couple the next two days. It really doesn't get any better! I've already seen lots of her pictures and luckily she has given me permission to share some of them with you. Please, remember to ask her for permission if you want to share them as well. At 10:30 am. were the Danish royal couple officially welcomed at the Presidential palace in Warszawa which was followed by wreath ceremony at The Unknown Soldier's Tomb, to me a moving moment. After the wreath ceremony, the couples first day in Poland was all about grand openings, meeting, visits at museums, speeches and of course a spectacular dinner with the President in the evening. A mixed first day in Poland with many emotions. 

Photo @Agnés Colbert
 
Photos @Agnés Colbert

Sometimes I wonder how Mary always keep surprising me with her outfits. Despite she having a stylist helping her finding the right clothes and accessories, Mary radiate in everything she wears. That glow... I am sure I'm not the only one who just love what she wore at her first day in Poland. I can't be. The combination of colours and materials are incredible! Very classy and elegant with the white coat, black pleated Hugo Boss dress and all the powder pink accessories. Really wonderful look. It was with help from Lurdes, you know her from Tesouras & Tiaras, I learned about her black dress, so without her help I hadn't been able to tell you where it's from. It's a pretty much covered by the coat, which by the way I believe could be tailored by Birgit Hallstein, I still think it looks lovely. What is most interesting about this outfit, in my opinion, is differently how she has chosen to "loosen it all up" with the stunning powder pink accessories. Her Gianvito Rossi pumps immediately caught my eye; they are not new but wauw they look amazing on her. We saw them the first time when she attended the presentation of The Brain Prize 2014. Perfectly matching is her new hat which I think is made by milliner Susanne Juul because in an introduction video on her website I see something very similar to the one Mary is wearing. Watch it here (00:03-00:04), and tell me what you think. So graceful! She stunned me by choosing Hartmann's earrings, a golden Shamballa Jewels bracelet and rings from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. Makes a combo with the rest of the outfit such as the black Carlend Copenhagen clutch does. A wonderful look that really amaze me!

Dress: Hugo Boss Black Diplise Pleated Dress
Earrings: Hartmann's
Bracelet: Shamballa Jewels Royal Bracelet w. Argyle White Diamond Pavé
Rings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Clutch: Carlend Copenhagen Vanessa Original Python
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Rose Pink Pointed Toe Pumps

Ideas
Hat: Susanne Juul
Coat: Birgit Hallstein


Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary attending dinner with the President

Photo @Agnés Colbert
After a long day in Poland, the Crown Prince couple changed for something a little more elegant when they attended a dinner with the President. The couple are on official visit in Poland for the next three days and have already met so many people representing each and their own business. Frederik and Mary weren't the only ones attending the fine dinner; Trade-and Development Minister such as representatives from Danish and Polish companies attended. Before the President made his welcome speech, everybody greeted the Crown Prince couple who met them all with a huge smile on their faces. With Mary on his left side and Frederik on his right side, the President welcomed them all and told how honored he is that the couple are visiting Poland. The tables were beautifully decorated with red and white flowers -Denmark's national colours. Honoring the Danish royal couple, four Danish flags were a part of the decoration. That simply makes me proud every time I see it. Then the couple and guests were left on their own to enjoy a splendid evening together.


Photos @Agnés Colbert


What Mary wore at the dinner may no be the typical "dinner outfit". If I should meet the President of Poland I am not sure this is the first dress I would pick. I simply adore it because it's so 'unusual'. Mary always manage to make everything look so stylish no matter what she is wearing. With the right accessories and hairstyle, she rocked that new dark grey dress! Recognizing the style right away I ID'd her dress as Signe Bøgelund-Jensen -one of he most talented Danish designer we have. Reminds me a lot of her black A-line skirt from the same designer, I'm sure you remember it. I wouldn't mind adding that dress to my own wardrobe, would you? Keeping the look minimalistic but not bold, she dazzled with a brooch from Elise Gug, stunning Cenius & Bach earrings and a diamond ring combination of Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen rings. Looks really classy! I have told the story a million times before, but somewhere hidden is a little blue stone, on the earrings, representing Mary being a royal. On the backside is her monogram 'M'. A pair of symbolic earrings with a story to tell. This is what I like most about jewelleries; there is always a story to tell. She accessorized the grey dress with a black Bottega Veneta clutch, a larger version of the classic knot clutch, and a pair of Gianvito Rossi pumps. Also notice her incredible curly hair and the beautiful evening makeup. Berry lips and grey dress = !!!!

Photo @Agnés Colbert
Dress: Signe Bøgelund-Jensen Dress 1031
Earrings: Cenius & Bach Diamond Earrings w. Pendant
Brooch: Elise Gug
Ring: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Clutch: Bottega Veneta Satin Knot Clutch
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Patent Leather Mid Heel Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment