100 Years of Anniversary with the Constitution

Thursday, June 4th

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended the 100th anniversary with the constitution which took place at the Tivoli Hotel and Congress Centre in Copenhagen.


Late yesterday evening I was looking for pictures from another event, but what struck me was in fact new pictures of the Crown Prince couple attending the 100th anniversary celebration with the constitution. Along with the Danish government, Queen Margrethe, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and Princess Benedikte, the Crown Prince couple attended one of many events on occasions of the anniversary for women to vote in Denmark. The royal family and all the other special invited guests arrived in a great mood to the Tivoli Hotel and Congress Centre in Copenhagen to attend the celebration. Tv channel Denmark's Radio (or DR) has organized with entertainment where women are honored and praised for their commitment to fight for women's right to vote. The royals and other invited guests enjoyed the evening with lots of music, fun- and serious entertainments. I am sure they all had a wonderful evening. 


Another reason why I was eager to write the post last night (you know, the unfinished one) is because Mary was wearing a brand new floral dress in the most wonderful pink colour. For you who have followed the blog for some time, know that I take it as a treasure hunt to find all the new things she is wearing. At least I wanna try. Several people have talked negative about her new dress. I do not see anything negative about this wonderful floral dress. I think it is stunning and she wear it with pride. The pattern makes the dress even more beautiful and the colours gives the sense a evening outfit needs. So pretty. Me and a friend of mine searched everywhere to find this new little wonder. Can't take the credit for this one, because Kate is the one who identified it. She found it at Burberry Prorsum. Enough about the dress. Mary embraced the style by wearing studded Valentino pumps as seen in Australia 2013, here, large golden earrings from Marianne Dulong and diamonds rings from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. One day I hope I will be able to purchase my own pair of Valentino pumps and of course a pair of Gianvito Rossi pumps. I know it will take me a few more years to save money enough to fulfill my dream, but we are allowed to dream, right? Perfectly matching the rest of her magnificent outfit, she wore her pink satin clutch from Bottega Veneta. Hairstyle and makeup beautifully completed her outfit. 

Earrings: Marianne Dulong Kharisma
Pendant: Marianne Dulong Klokkehat 
Rings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Clutch: Bottega Veneta Satin Box Knot Clutch in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment