The new look

Hi everybody!

I have not payed that much attention to the blog for quite some time now. It has never been my intention to neglect it for so long, but I had to prioritize some other things. Now, I am back in the game and ready to make it the greatest blog about our beloved Crown Princess Mary! Will you help me do that?

The blog has got a brand new logo, colours and a layout that (hopefully) is a bit more streamlined and simple. In the bottom, you find a search bar, how to get in contact with me and all the latest news and updates.

You are always very welcome to send me ideas and wishes for content, additions, comments, something you miss or wish the blog had.


Now, promise me to make it a memorable and lovely summer!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the CPss Mary updates. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is a pleasure to have readers that enjoy what I do :)

      Lovely summer!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for putting the news and IDs back, appreciate it! I am in the Southern Hemisphere so it is winter here and very cold! Your summer outfit and accessories posts are making me feel a bit warmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I missed them too, so I had to incorporate them somewhere again.

      I am delighted to hear that I managed to bring a little warmth to you :)

      Stay cozy and take care.

      Delete
  3. I love your blog!!! Thanks for doing all the hard work, covering my favorite princess.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet! I am lucky to have readers like you, who share my passion and fascination for the lovely Crown Princess Mary.

      Delete
  4. I love it! I find myself revisiting your blog so often when I need style inspiration. I could spend hours here!

    ReplyDelete