5 royal summer outfits

Many of us are enjoying our holliday these days. Some travelled far away and some stay closer to home. I need to work a few more weeks before going south to enjoy a week away from home. How are you enjoying your summer holliday?

Nevertheless, going on vacation means that you also need to pack a suitcase filled with anything and everything. I get why many think it is confusing and need a little inspiration for what clothes to bring. Of course it depends on where you are going, but I found 5 of my favourite Mary-summer-outfits that truly inspire me this summer. 

These five looks also emphasize how little you actually need to create outstanding holliday outfits: a light-fabric dress, a few blouses, a short skirt and a longer one and a simple pair of trousers. All the essentials to get trough the summer of 2022.

I my next inspiration post, I will write about summer accessories. What pieces do you think are on my list?  


Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images



7 comments:

  1. Love your blog header's pretty new look! I do miss the news and updates tabs you used to have though. Any chance of bringing them back? Hope you are having a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I thought the blog needed a new touch. I haven't really payed that much attention to it lately, so now it was time for something new and fresh.

      Actually, I miss the "new and updates" myself. Hopefully, I will find out how to bring it back.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful new look ! Congratulations ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Athena. I am glad you like my improvements :) Have a lovely summer!

      Delete
  3. Always looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss your commentary on this post!!! RW

    ReplyDelete