Presentation of 'Crown Princess Mary Scholarship' 2024


02 May 2024

It was a great day, when Queen Mary arrived to the University of Copenhagen to participate the presentation of 'Crown Princess Mary Scholarships' 2024. The scholarships are given to Australian students studying in Denmark as a "helping hand".

She was warmly welcomed with flower, handshakes and smiles. Rector Henrik C. Wegener was the first one to welcomed her.

This years recipient of the royal scholarships are Matthew Joffe and Sophia Parada.

The Queen looked beautiful in a white Harris Wharf London blazer (previously worn by Princess Isabella on Crown Prince Christian's 18th birthday in October last year), a reused printed blouse and chic black wide-legged trousers. She styled the outfit with Gucci glasses and jewellery from Dulong Fine Jewelry. Her Jimmy Choo pumps matched the navy blue Quidam clutch perfectly.


Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images

Embed from Getty Images


SHOP THE LOOK

Blazer ● Harris Wharf London

Glasses ● Gucci

Earrings ● Custom-made by Dulong Fine Jewelry

Ring ● Dulong Fine Jewelry

Clutch ● Quidam

Shoes ● Jimmy Choo


10 comments:

  1. Lovely stylish and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I know that running a blog is very time-consuming and I'm sure you are very busy but I really miss your more detailed posts about Queen Mary's outfits. Is there any chance you could bring them back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted ;) Actually, I didn't think anyone ever read my writing about her style. That is why I made the little change. I now tried a combo. Hope this helps.

      Wonderful day to you!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, it definitely does help!

      Delete
  3. I too miss your commentary; however; I decided to wait to comment nut Sarah beat me to it. I hope your commentary is back for good. Thank you so much and all the best. RW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly had no idea that anyone ever read my comments on her style, ha ha. That is why I decided to make my posting a bit more simple, but I will bring back my writing as it (more or less) was before.

      Delete
    2. Started following your blog back around 2009 and it has become a part of my morning routine ever since. I read all your posts and look forward to your commentary.Thank you for all you do.
      RW fohttps://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/4px3001009405909cn

      Delete
  4. ....please forgive the typo. It should have read " but Sarah". RW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing that she brought back a blouse which was first seen around 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also thrilled to see her wear the blouse again! I always loved the colors.

      Delete