Gala reception at Copenhagen City Hall


21 November 2023

Crown Princess Mary was invited as guest of honor for a gala reception hosted on occasion of Vietnam's Vice President H.E. Vo Thi Ánh Xuân officially visiting Denmark (here). The two of them have met earlier when the Crown Prince Couple visited Vietnam in 2022 (here, here).

The magical reception took place at Copenhagen City Hall. All invited enjoyed notes of both the national song of Denmark and Vietnam.

Vice President H.E. Vo Thi Ánh Xuân will be meeting with Crown Prince Frederik tomorrow at Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg for an official welcoming.



This is my favorite outfit of the year! Gosh I have always adored this Beulah London dress but every time Mary is wearing it, I fall in love with it even more. Just look at that amazing burgundy velvet. Sight! It is simply gorgeous. I truly need something velvet. Do you have anything velvet in your wardrobe?

Mary style her reused Beulah London midi dress with beautiful ruby earrings. They are part of Queen Ingrid's Ruby Parure which Crown Prince Frederik inherited after his great-grandmother for his wife to wear. Mary made a few alterations to the parure and now the earrings can be worn several ways.

We also get a glimpse of her two golden necklaces from Halberstadt and Julie Sandlau. The same goes with an (still) unidentified golden bangle. I hope we are able to identify it one day. I have the same hopes with her rather larger diamond ring which was accompanied by two diamond rings from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen.

The black glitter clutch goes quite a few years back, but I have never found it. Her smashing tuxedo-like pumps are from her all-time-favorite shoe designer: Gianvito Rossi.


SHOP THE LOOK

Dress ● Beulah London, here

Earrings ● From Queen Ingrid's Ruby Parure

Necklace ● Halberstadthere

Necklace ● Julie Sandlauhere

Ring ● Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen, here

Ring ● Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen, here

Shoes ● Gianvito Rossi, here


unidentified

clutch, bracelet, ring


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I love this dress and I wish I could have one in my wardrobe. I was very excited to see it again, it is a long time since she last wore it. I also love her hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete