The perfect Christmas outfit

We are only a few days away from celebrating one of my favourite days of them all - Christmas Eve. Regardless of whether you celebrate Christmas on December 24th or 25th, you need a wonderful outfit. Crown Princess Mary has been and still is my greatest sources of inspiration, when it comes to choosing an outfit for a special occasion. Therefor, I have found some outfits of hers that inspire my most this year.

Do you have a special outfit in mind for your special evening? If not. Perhaps this will inspire you to a look that will make you sparkle like a starry night.

I will also use this occasion to wish you all a splendid Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Embed from Getty Images


Embed from Getty Images


Embed from Getty Images


Embed from Getty Images


Embed from Getty Images


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another year of keeping us up to date with Mary's style! Enjoy your Christmas and New Year as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It is a pleasure to share my passion with all of you. Make it a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year.

      Delete