A status update

About a year ago or so I decided to open my very own Pinterst account in the name of my blog. Pinterst is a great social media and I fell in love with it instantly. After awhile I thought I would give it a try on a more "professional" level. You all warmly congratulated the news and have followed my along the way. When getting an account I was also a bit skeptical because I had the idea that 'Style of Mary' would always (only) be a blog. I took a chance and I am glad I did. The thing is: it really never worked for me. To blog is a passion; a hobby and that is the way it should be. Less time is available and I want to focus on blogging. That is what I am good at. That is what I do. So, now 'Style is Mary' is back at where we started - as a blog.

I want to thank you for all your support and following me on Pinterest. Who knows? - maybe you will find me somewhere else out there on another social media? Time will tell. Hope you keep on reading, commenting, having fun and sharing your passion with me. 

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I am very glad that your blog is here to stay! As you say, you are good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog stays. No doubt about that :)

      Delete