Visiting Roskilde Cathedral


05 March 2024

The King and Queen made a private visit to Roskilde Cathedral Tuesday afternoon. The couple were accompanied by Thomas Thulstrup. He is the Director of Kongernes Samling - a museum to tell the story of Denmark's history from the view of Kings. Kongernes Samling counts Rosenborg Castle, Koldinghus and Amalienborg Museum.


"Our history and culture are an important part of who we are. We can read about it, but it is still something very special to walk around it, as we did yesterday afternoon in the cathedral."



Unfortunately, I have not much to say about Mary's outfit when they visited the Cathedral in Roskilde. I would like to but I do not recognize much of what she was wearing.

Likely, she has worn both the long black coat and matching pants before. The photo is just to blurry for me to say for sure. I love that she wore an emerald green top!

I am only able to identify her glasses. They are from Gucci. Much beloved.


SHOP THE LOOK

Glasses ● Gucci, here


unidentified

top, coat, pants, shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment