"Danish Fashion Now"


Now, this is just great news! Maybe you have already heard it. Well, Brandts in Odense has made a new exhibition called Danish Fashion Now. At the exhibition some of the most talented Danish designers have clothes exhibited. It focuses on Danish fashion trends and how fashion actually affects our everyday lives. So, now you may wonder why I am telling you this. There is a perfectly good reason for this post because 10 of Crown Princess Mary's dresses made of Danish designers will be exhibited! Her dresses have been chosen because of her commitment wearing clothes from Danish designers. Still it is not know which 10 dresses that will be exhibited, but hopefully we will know soon. I sincerely hope I will be able to visit the exhibition myself and if any of you are going, I'd love to hear about it. Maybe you even get some pictures you are willing to share with me and my readers. The exhibition is from March 27 till September 13 2015. I can't wait to hear more about this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment