"Marco Grob - Iconic Portraits"

Thursday, August 25th


Crown Princess Mary attended the opening of the exhibition "Marco Grob - Iconic Portraits" at Museum of National History at Frederiksborg Castle. 


A little unusual for her to attend two exhibitions this close to each other. It was just two days ago she was present at the official opening of Scandinavia's biggest Monet exhibition entitled Monet. Beyond Impression, here. Both journalists and participants were thrilled about her attending this exhibition. My excitement was overwhelming when I found out that two new photos had been published of the Crown Prince couple. Have to admit that I had never heard of the photographer, Marco Grob, before but this photos are truly remarkable, here. He truly understand working with his talent. Apparently the photos were taken back in April at Amalienborg palace and it took about one and a half hour to get these exact photos with the right atmosphere, which according to Mary herself is quick. Now the couple is exhibited at Frederiksborg castle, hanging next to portraits of many other prominent people. It was a Crown Princess in a great mood who arrived to Frederiksborg castle attending the opening of Marco Grob's exhibition. I think it was a very honored and proud photographer who showed Mary his photos of the couple.

Although I am impressed by his way of using light, I'm also a bit wondering when I look at the photos. A good thing when you're looking at art. The photo of Mary is kinda unusual of what we use to see. I could talk for hours about this, but I will let you decide whether or not you like it. The beautiful golden dress she is wearing on the portrait is a Jesper Høvring design, here. I really hope it's a dress we'll see again one day. Maybe New Years eve?

Impressing as the mysterious light in the photo of her, was I impressed to see her wear an old Dolce & Gabbana dress featuring a dazzling floral print! Sure you remember having seen her in it before. Marvelous dress. I love how she styled it with a nude Naledi Copenhagen clutch and a pair of patent Christian Louboutin pumps. Makes a great match to the black and red feminine dress. Both dress and accessories gives you the opportunity to notice every single detail of her outfit. I can't hide my excitement about this outfit. So elegant without looking overdressed at all, something Mary always manages to do. Even her dark eye makeup and berry lips matches perfectly with the rest of the outfit. Simply outstanding! Looking closely, trying to find out what kind of jewellery she was wearing I think I noticed that she is also wearing a light purple nail polish. Back to the jewellery. Here we have designers as Dulong Fine JewelryCartier and Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. For sure I wasn't disappointed by her fairy tale outfit!

Dress: Dolce & Gabbana Floral Panel Dress
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry Esme Earrings w. Diamonds
Pendant: Dulong Fine Jewelry Anello Pendant
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bracelet
Pendants: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Dew Drops Charm
Ring: Dulong Fine Jewelry Stella Ring, Guld
Clutch: Naledi Copenhagen Allana Latte Beige Ostrich Clutch
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps 70mm, Beige

Ideas
Pendant: Dulong Fine Jewelry Globe Pendant 
or
Pendant: Dulong Fine Jewelry Cleo Pendant

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar