FEI Championship 2016

Friday, August 19th

Crown Princess Mary attended the FEI Championship 2016 for ponies at The National Equestrian Vilhelmsborg.


The last few months the weather has been terrible in Denmark, not something worth calling summer weather. Think all my Danish readers would agree with me on this. But the day Mary visited The National Equestrian Vilhelmsborg in Mårslet to attend the presentation of medals, the weather was terrific! She visited Mårslet on occasion of FEI Championship 2016 for ponies. All participants are under the age of 16 and I'm pretty sure it was a great experience for them to see and meet the Crown Princess who, by the way, was in a brilliant mood. Small talking, having fun and more than once she was asked for a selfie by many of the excited children. Mary was welcomed with lots of smiles and flowers. Watching the championship The Royal Family posted a photo of her on Instagram, here. The Crown Princess proudly handed over the gold medal to the team from Germany, the bronze medal to the Dutch team and last but not least, was the silver medal given to the Danish team of young riders. A late congratulations from me to all the winners and participants!

I was thrilled (and amazed) by what she wore attending the championship; more or less a brand new outfit with only a few reused accessories! I'm so much a happy royalists right now. Wonderful to see her in midi full skirt, suits her very well. I learned that this new navy blue wonder is from Baum und Pferdgarten from Royals and Fashion. Makes a perfect match with the new white blouse featuring the most lovely puffed sleeves. I have quite many rules when it comes to dressing probably or maybe I should call them "clues" how to create an outfit in harmony -yes you learn many great words while studying. One of them is alway wear heels when your skirt/dress is below your knee and flats when it's above your knee. Well, enough about me teaching you how to dress. My point is that usually I would prefer a pair of pumps when wearing such a long skirt. Although Mary looks stunning in her jacquard skirt and Prada ballet flats worn the third day in Rio de Janeiro, here. Styled with lots of stylish accessories from Dulong Fine Jewelry, Cartier and a pair of Olivers People sunglasses. Unfortunately I'm not able to ID all her bracelets, which looks quite interesting. Anyone who noticed the ring on her right hand? No doubt that this outfit amazed me really really much with its simplicity and casualty. 

Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Sunglasses: Olivers People Vianca Sunglasses
Skirt: Baum und Pferdgarten Sashenka
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Piccolo Bracelet

4 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a good holiday which you really deserved. Look forward to reading your posts as and when you have time to do them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks! Makes me really happy to know that I have so dedicated and loyal followers, who are ready to wait for my posts. This is why it's always a pleasure writing for all of you.

      Slet
  2. Hello:

    Wow, this is a real treat! I am thrilled that you are able to give us a post--which, speaking for myself, I truly missed while you were away. I hope you had a great vacation. I was a tad scared when I heard about the earthquake in Italy, especially not knowing your exact destination. But all is well as can be seen from this post. Also, I must say that I am also happy that the crown princess is back to her usual schedule and it seems she will be on track to continue this way going forward-- missed her usual packed schedule the first half of 2016.

    Finally, thanks a million for fitting us (your readers) in what must be a very tight schedule especially being a "freshman" in college. We really and truly appreciate it.


    Kind Regards,
    RW

    RW

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I had the most amazing vacation in Italy, thanks. Me and my parents were far away from the earthquake and didn't notice anything. We received the news about the earthquake the following day from our family. So, just to make sure -everything is just fine! But thanks for your concern.

      When going on vacation I was no aware that her schedule was this packed with all sorts of exciting events. Therefore is was both exciting and a bit stressful to learn that I had at least 10 posts to write. The blog and you (my followers) have become a very important part of my life and I truly hope I'll manage to do both studies and blogging. But with all of you wonderful people supporting me, I don't doubt that it's possible.

      Slet