Glostrup's 825-year city anniversary

Saturday, August 27th

Crown Princess Mary attended Glostrup's 825-year city anniversary in Glostrup Hall. 


What better way than celebrating a 825th anniversary than inviting the future Queen of Denmark. That is exactly what Glostrup municipality did; they invited Crown Princess Mary to attend their city anniversary. And 825 years are quite a lot and absolutely something to celebrate. A very special day;  perfect for special invited guests.

The Crown Princess was all smiles when she arrived to Glostrup and was welcomed by lots of happy people, who all wanted a glimpse of the Crown Princess. Also when she entered the stage to give her speech it was clear that she caught everyones attention. To me it seemed like she was in a extraordinary good mood at the celebration. The celebration also included gymnastic performances that clearly impressed her. No doubt that everybody was enjoying themselves celebration a 825th anniversary. So many wonderful pictures were taken at the event that I couldn't help myself from making two galleries this time.


I still do not know where her new lace skirt and jacket are from, but I am completely blown away by the suit. The second I first saw pictures of her I fell in love with it. I hardly believe I am the only one who drools right now. Everything looks just splendid. Just look at the details. Trying to identify her new lace pieces I searched at designers like Tory Burch and Isabel Marant without a single similar design. Any ideas?

Making her outfit even more dazzling, she wore nude accessories - a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, a Prada clutch and that long lost hairpiece. You remember it? It goes back to 2005 when she was pregnant with her first child, here. Then we saw it again in 2010 when the royal family hosted a state visit from Russia, here. I was so sure she has worn it in between, but couldn't find info anywhere - Royal Hats Blog knew and share this with me, here. I recognized the creamy hairpiece right away. I also wondered if it could be made milliner by Susanne Juul. Then finally we get to see it again along with a wonderful updo. Left we only have to talk about what kind of jewellery she had chosen. Some quite interesting pieces actually. Frist, diamond earrings likely from Hartmann's, a couple of Dulong Fine Jewelry bracelets, two Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen diamond rings, her Cartier bracelet and what I think could be a Charlotte Wæhrens bracelet. Looks like it with a little silver piece added, here.

Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Piccolo Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Esme Bracelet w. Diamonds
Rings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Clutch: Prada Beige Leather Clutch
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps 70mm, Beige

Possible identifications
Hairpiece: Susanne Juul
Earrings: Hartmann's
Bracelet: Charlotte Wæhrens

No comments:

Post a Comment