Big news: the Danish royal family is on social media

This is something I never in my wildest dreams thought would happen. Yes, Denmark is has a very modern monarchy with a royal family like no other place in the world. Still, things keep as usual. Almost. Today great news were announced. The Danish royal family has embraced the modern technology by entering social media. We are now able to follow the royal family's whereabouts on both Facebook, here, and Instagram, here. Personally, it is something I have been waiting for in years. Something I never thought would become a reality. Now it is in fact the reality. Today, at 12:00 pm the first picture was posted showing the Queen in her residence. The picture is takin by her oldest son, Crown Prince Frederik. I am truly looking forward to keep up with the family on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment