The Royal Family; Now on the Social Media


Actually I never thought this would happen because the Danish royal family is not know to embrace modern technology, well more than some royal families, but still I come as a surprise to me but the truth is that the royal family is now on Facebook and Instagram! I think it's great news, something I have been waiting for, for a long time. Now it is a reality. Today, 12:00 pm. local time, the first picture was posted of the Queen in her residence taken by her oldest son Crown Prince Frederik. I can't wait to follow our lovely royal family on their new viral account. Are you ready to join me and other royalists?

4 kommentarer:

  1. It is just amazing that within a day time there are far over 50.000 followers. I think I was number 80 or so, can you imagine, as I heard about it pretty quickly from a royalty photographer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, good news spread quickly ;) It is almost unbelievable how fast they got so many followers. I joined the club a few hours after it was launched and at that time they had about 2,500 followers. Think it is a success!

      Slet
  2. How cool! Thanks for sharing! I have a question and I'm sorry if you have answered this a thousand times already but do you have any idea what happened to the royalista blog? I know you sometimes contributed. I found out about it originally from a blog post of yours! Thanks for any insight!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are very welcome!

      About your other question; I'm more than happy to answer it. The short version is, which is the one I'll give you, that the department Royalista was a part of was closed down and unfortunately didn't they find a new buyer to Royalista as a concept. In my opinion, I think it would have been the most appropriate for them to tell you what happened; why they suddenly closed it all down. Now you have my explanation :) ...and yes I contributed to the writings. A great experience!

      Slet