The Chistining of Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary

May, 22




The little Princess Estelle from Sweden was christened today. From Denmark Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended. Crown Princess Mary has become godmother for the little Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary.


* Zimbio.com
* Billedbladet.dk
* Gettyimages.com

Since the broadcast from the christening every single media have been praising Mary as the best dressed woman of the day. I truly understand why! The hat or hairpiece she wore the first time at the wedding in Monaco a few months ago, this time she wore the Jane Taylor hat with a golden Strenesse dress and matching Christian Louboutin pumps with the characteristic red sole. Also the Cartier watch and bracelet from Marianne Dulong were gold. To make it even more classic she added a white coat and beige Chanel handbag.

Hat: Jane Taylor
Dress: Strenesse
Watch: Cartier Tank Francaise
Bracelets: Marianne Dulong ELLIPSE & LUMINA 
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Décolleté 100 Leather Pumps in Beige

2 comments:

  1. Any idea where I might find this Strenesse dress? I am hoping to create a similar outfit for my baby's christening next spring. I have long had a search on ebay for Strenesse and turned up nothing so far! I know Mary had this dress before the christening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison,
      thanks for you request. The thing is I have never been able to actually find the dress only a skirt from Strenesse with the same kind of print as seen on Mary's dress. I would be delighted to help you find a similar dress! Mail me on henriette4-hini@live.dk and let me know ;)

      Delete