We are Celebrating 3 Year with Styleofmary!


Happy birthday Styleofmary-readers! 3 years are now gone since I started the blog and thanks to all of you I have had over 1 million views already! It's incredible and unbelievable. These 3 years have been amazing. While Mary and Frederik are on their official visit in Australia, I'm celebrating Styleofmary's three years birthday. It have had the chance to get to know so many of you which I'm very grateful for. I hope you have had as much fun as I have reading my posts. I would be more than happy to hear from you, hear you great ideas for me to post about in the future. What will the future bring? -we don't know yet but I hope we will be able to create wonderful memories together! I already have some ideas I look forward to share with you. Once again, thanks for everything you have given me and let us make embrace what the next year will bring us. Thank you so much everybody for 3 great years!

/StyleofMary

No comments:

Post a Comment