4 years with Style of Mary!


I can't believe 'Style of Mary' turns 4 years old today!! It is now four years since I started the and from the beginning it has been a pleasure to write about my great passion – Crown Princess Mary and her amazing sense of style. Within a very short time it became clear to me that there were many others who shared the same interest as me and many of those who have been there from the start are still a big part of the work I do today. It always makes me so happy when someone writes to me and want to be part of the community I have tried to create here on the blog. Everyone should try to be a part of a royal community, it is simply wonderful! I enjoy every day. I have met so many great, nice, sweet, cool, amazing people that have come to mean a lot to me. I want you to try that. Although I have been lucky to get on the team behind Royalista, my first priority will always be Style of Mary and I hope you will continue to follow me. Is there a better way to celebrate such a day than with the Royal Couple Awards 2014 as they will presented tonight?! I don't think so. Thanks for all the joy you bring into my life on a daily basis and let's keep on sharing our passion about the incredible Crown Princess Mary of Denmark!

Henriette / Styleofmary

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations !! With this pretty interesting blog about our Princess Mary, and thanks for the hard work that you put into this blog. I feel honored to be part of your group readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris! I'm honored to have you as a member of my readers. It's great to have readers like you :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations ~ Keep up the great work Henriette :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I hope you stay as one of my readers! ;)

      Delete
  3. Excellent work, congratulations on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your blog is definitely one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was some very sweet words! Thanks, Sarah ;)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! You have a really great blog about crown princess Mary! And thanks for your hard work!

    Ccile ( princesses watchers blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad to hear that from you, you who have an amazing blog on your own! I'm a big fan of Princesses watchers!

      Delete
  6. Congrats Henriette. I can not express how much I appreciate our dynamic as Mary's fans, blogers, and members of my T&T group. I feel so happy to be part of what we are able to do together, and specially when we go crazy trying to find some exact model. Thanks for to the opportunity you gave me, through Style of Mary, to feel helpful so many times with our commun passion: royals! Keep going your amazing work. I will be here for you. Allways!

    ReplyDelete