KMD IRONMAN Copenhagen

August, 18

Crown Prince Frederik participated in the KMD Ironman in Copenhagen. Crown Princess Mary and her two oldest children, Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, they were there to cheer on Crown Prince Frederik.

Bt.dk
Ksieznamary.blogspot.com
Princessesblog76.blogspot.com

Love that Mary brought their two children with her to cheer on their father when he participated in on of the physical hardest sports in the world - the ironman. A triathlon where you swim 3.8 kilometers, then 180 kilometers on a bike and last you run a marathon on 42.2 kilometers. That's the reason for the name Ironman. I think it is so cool to have a future King who actually did this. After this Frederik was all over the news everywhere, both in Denmark and abroad. Well done!

Mary was herself so sporty in her navy blue Moncler vest, just like Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, matched with a navy blue and white striped blouse and jeans. I like when women wear a vest but they really do not fit me at all. Maybe my upper body is too small? Well, never mind. Mary wear it great! Moncler have so many different models and I find it pretty difficult to find the exact same. Take a look at the one I found and let me know what you think - did I manage to find it? Today most people use their phone to keep track on the time, Mary still wear her Cartier watch. I inherited a little gold watch after my great-grandmother and I love to wear it. Wait a moment, is she wearing her husbands golden wedding ring on her middle finger? I think she is. Some years after their weeding in 2004 rumors told that Frederik lost his wedding ring on a trip to Greenland, it has never been confirmed, but this might be the reason why he does not want to wear it today. Very thoughtful of him. Mary will take good care of it. On her opposite wrist she wore her mother-and-daugther Ivory Bogota bracelet and her golden Shamballa Jewels bracelet. By the way, the Ivory Bogota bracelet was identified by Royal Outfits of Crown Princess Mary

Another one of you my beloved readers identified the new grass green and brown tote bag Mary was wearing during the day. First I haven't seen it and then I received a mail with an I.D. Country Road created this new tote bag. Then we have her almost shiny blue and green sneakers, I can't decide whether I hate or love them. They are brand new and come from New Balance. Are they a go or no go? Well, New Balance make very comfortable sneakers. Madonna, the famous singer, designed a collection for Dolce & Gabbana which is where Mary's sunglasses is from. Often the brand is shorted D&G, on the Madonna collection a little M is added made of small starts. 

M for Madoanna - M for Mary!

Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana DG 4107 €129
Bracelet: Ivory Bogota Brown DKK 299
Bracelet: Shamballa Jewels Royal Bracelet
Bag: Country Road Tote Bag $30
Sneakers: New Balance 890 TR2

No comments:

Post a Comment