Day: 2 CHIO in Germany the Opening Ceremony

June, 25

Crown Princess Mary and Princess Benedikte participated in the opening ceremony of CHIO Aachen in Germany. They arrived to Germany yesterday.

Ppe-agency.com
Purepeople.com
Frederiketmary.centerblog.net
Princessesblog76.blogspot.com

Crown Princess Mary & Princess Benedikte on a tour in Aachen, Germany


Before attending the opening later today Mary and Princess Benedikte spend the time walking around in Aachen to see some of the city, meet the germans and have a great time together which I think they had. The two royal women were dressed perfectly in matching blue colours; Princess Benedikte in a light blue suit featuring three large buttons and a asymmetric close sure. Of her age she's just beautiful! 

Stunning as always Mary wore her dark blue fitted SAND dress with a matching navy blue cardigan to keep her arms warm. She has been wearing the dress at several occasions with different accessories every time. I couldn't stop myself from staring at the large brooch on the right side of her chest because the exact same brooch she wore at the inauguration of the House of Industry on June 10th this months. The fact that Mary is wearing it once again makes me sure that it's her own, not one she borrowed by her mother-in-law, Queen Margrethe which was my first thought. I still would like to know just something about it but I doubt we will. Maybe some day. Jewellery are from Marianne Dulong

What I'm going to say now is the exact reason why I think so many women all over the world love her style so much. Her choice of accessories. I do not know any woman who would have matched a bright pink clutch AND shoes to a navy blue dress - but it is great!! Now I just need to try it myself. Thanks to Charlotte I know that her new amazing 'reversible' clutch is from a limited edition from Adax designed by Stine Goya. Isn't it lovely?! The pointed pumps I'm not still quite sure about, my guess and your's are DIOR or Prada - to me they look like Prada. They have similar models. I really find this a wonderful outfit because she chose elements from several good seasons. To complete this masterwork her hair was done in a simple and elegant half-updo. 

Earrings: Marianne Dulong
Dress: SAND
Clutch: Stine Goya by Adax Pink Clutch
Bracelets: Marianne Dulong Ellipse DKK 20,450 & Lumina DKK 30,750


Crown Princess Mary & Princess Benedikte at the opening ceremony of CHIO Aachen



MAGNIFICENT! STUNNING! WONDERFUL! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! ELEGANT!

I think you had the felling that I really like her look from earlier today, you know the SAND dress with the pink Stine Goya by Adax clutch. This is much much better. Her elegance is overwhelming to me! I love that their clothes are matching just like earlier, in shades of blue. The colour to wear this summer. I'm not sure where to start with all this... As real royals Mary and Benedikte arrived by a shiny black carriage. Waving like royals they were welcomed by all the attending people who had already found their seats and were ready to watch the exclusive horse show. Mary's smile melted my heart.

On her head she wore a baby blue hairpiece the exact same she wore at the coronation of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands on April 30 2013. I love it as much as the first time, now I also have a suggestion on who might de the designer, Jane Taylor. There are some similarities with the two. Take a look at the link below and let me know your thoughts! Ole Yde, a Danish designer, created the dazzling dress, worn at several occasions. The white coat is the same as yesterday, Prada. It gave the outfit a classic and elegant look.

Lately Mary has been wearing her Royal Bracelet made by Shamballa Jewels. In a lovely blue colour, matching the hairpiece, Mary wore her Aquamarine and diamonds earrings. My guess is that they are inherited from either Queen Margrethe or Queen Ingrid. The past years they have change a bit and I still like them very much. The earrings give the true sense of royalty! Her brown hair looked stunning to the Carlend Copenhagen clutch and then we have her Décolleté pumps from Christian Louboutin featuring the characteristic red sole. Christian Louboutin shoes are worn by women all over the world, from Hollywood ladies to fasionistas in Europe and of course our Crown Princess Mary! 

Hairpiece: Jane Taylor Helena £255?
Dress: Ole Yde
Coat: Prada
Clutch: Carlend Copenhagen Vanessa DKK 8,500
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Décolleté 100mm Pumps in Caramel Brown €425
Bracelet: Shamballa Jewels Royal Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment