Crown Princess Mary out for Dinner

June, 13

Crown Princess Mary went out for a dinner with one of her good friend Caroline Flemming at the restaurant Geist. Crown Princess Mary followed Caroline Flemming back to her room at the Hotel D’Angleterre in Copenhagen.

Ekstrabladet.dk

The reason I really want to write this post is because of Mary's outfit, I fell in love with every single part when I saw one of the few pictures. Something I just need to try on my own, every component of this everyday/girl's night out were stunning. It makes me realize who great an everyday outfit can be with the right clothes and accessories. 

Mary and Caroline have been friend for quite some years and a night like this is what everyone want to do sometimes also if your name is Mary and you are the Crown Princess of Denmark. Mary picked Caroline up after a trip on her white bike from the Castle followed by one of her lifeguard.

Actually she was wearing the exact same white peplum from Rabens Saloner when she attended the Children's Relay a few days ago, she changed to a pair of skinny dark jeans and some pretty amazing new shoes. I fell in love with the at first sight - the combination of colours and the fact that they are a bit different than many other shoes Mary's have, I only have to say that it is my biggest wish to see her wear them again on an official event where we might are able to see them better. After quite some hours I was able to identify them. The reason why it took that long was because I found out they were from a Spring 2011 collection from... Prada - of course. You might remember the jacket with the pink hemline and if not I'll tell you anyway. The lovely jacket is created by Danish designer Julie Fagerholt, Heartmade. To match the pink details on the 3/4 sleeved jacket, she added a powder pink lace scarf to the outfit when she was bicycling through town. What can do this even more perfect, a grey Prada handbag. 

Jacket: Heartmade by Julie Fagerholt BolĂ©ro Jacket
Blouse: Rabens Saloner 

No comments:

Post a Comment