The Best Danish CSR Reporting 2015

Monday, September 7th

Crown Princess Mary attended the FSR - Danish auditors awards - given to the Danish company with the best CSR reporting. The presentation took place at Børsen in Copenhagen.

What is this CSR?
CSR stands for Corporate Social Responsibility and is business initiatives  which is characterized by the business to take greater social responsibility than the law requires. The initiatives takes care of the stakeholders on areas like employees, the community, their customers etc. Read more here.

Ppe-agency.com

Mary is a popular guest to invite when a prize is awarded. Lately, I think we have seen her taken part in several award ceremonies and let's admit it how cool is it that Mary participant? Yes, right! Like the sprinkle on the cake, the stars on the sky a summer night and fantastic memory for the winners to have. They won and their prize was given to them by Crown Princess Mary, the future Queen of Denmark. I doubt you will ever forget that feeling, standing on the stage and be celebrated for the achievement you have won a prize. At the auditor conference at Børsen in Copenhagen, four winners were celebrated, four Danish companies who had the best CSR reporting the last year. These four firms were Novo Nordisk (medicine), Carlsberg (brewery), Mærsk Drilling (oil platforms owners) and the last one Palsgaard (dairy products). The CSR is something that has a great priority and plays a rather large role for today's businesses. These businesses take care and responsibility for their employees and environment. It is not a matter of course to get so good results and therefore I like that we reward these companies work with the CSR -Corporate Social Responsibility. I want to congratulate all of them and wish them the best of luck in the future hopefully with even better results.

I have to admit, when I first saw her look from yesterday at Børsen I was not that overwhelmed by what I saw. Now a day later with more photos of her, I have became pretty much in love with what she wore. Very simple she had chosen to combine what I believe is a new white silk crepe blouse which features 3/4 sleeves from Prada with a well known paisley print JOSEPH skirt. We are so lucky to still have a little summer weather in Denmark and I wouldn't mind wearing this outfit enjoying the sun! All the different shades of blue -not grey ;)- kind of makes me happy.  And with her dazzling white smile, ah... The reason why I think I like this outfit so much, is because of all the stunning accessories. I often have a hard time finding the right ones. There are really many different combinations who to mix and match accessories with the rest of your look. What I've learned is less is more. Sometimes a single piece of jewellery and a bag is just fine. Well sometimes we also want to go crazy but where is the mix in between? Take a look at Mary, there you have the answer! Mary knows exactly how to wear several pieces of accessories without going crazy or look overdressed. I admit it, I haven't found the trick yet. Maybe you have? If so, please tell me about. Let's take it from the top. All a long I was sure that her new round earrings were from Jewlscph and than my reader Kate found what I also believe is the right model. Beautiful new earrings for a beautiful Princess! Kate did also identify the two new (!) golden bracelets she wore on her right wrist, all from Danish jewellery designer Marianne Dulong's collection MD & Daughters. I want to mention the ring she wear on her hand -the same hand as the bracelets. I can't tell how many times she has worn it and I still have no ID. A very pretty ring in gold features a rather large stone in the middle surround by a oval ring a tiny diamonds. The twisted golden necklace is Orit Elhanati. I will not talk a lot about the pumps we all know them, Gianvito Rossi but the clutch is very very interesting and the reason is I finally know the designer!!! I'm not the one who found it my lovely and dear friend Pernille did after a loooong time. Maybe you know that she owns the clutch in three colours -black, grey and navy blue? The brand is called Quidam a highly expensive brand, not to forget. Exciting news when she told me about her find! You probably understand why.

Now I do not hope I've forgot to mention some of her items. I realized the middle become a bit longer than it was suppose to. Now I just hope you like it. Wait! I forgot to mention one thing: I adore her blow out. So chick! Just one more thing, remember to give your vote in the button of each post than I know what you like and dislike. Thanks.

Blouse: Prada Pleated Blouse
Clutch: Quidam Clutch in Grey
Skirt: JOSEPH Dean Skirt
Earrings: Jewlscph Big Rounds DKK 1.000
Necklace: Orit Elhanati The Abyss Necklace DKK 10.300
Bracelet: Marianne Dulong Pacific Bracelet DKK 3.400
Grand Pacific DKK 27.800
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Gray Python Skin Court Shoe

2 kommentarer:

  1. Could the clutch she wore here in August 2014 be by Quidam also ? : http://styleofmary.blogspot.dk/2014/08/melbourne-symphony-orchestra-in-tivoli.html
    http://quidam.dk/collections/women/collection/?fullscreen=true&id=6

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The clutch from 2014 is indeed from Quidam ;) She has several different models from that designer.

      Slet