The Crown Princess Mary Scholarship 2015

Thursday, May 7

Crown Princess Mary participated in the presentation of her own Crown Princess Mary Scholarship. The presentation took place at the University of Copenhagen (Københavns Universitet). The scholarship were given to the two Australian born Morgan Leon Foulsham and Cameron Hunter.

So what is the Crown Princess Mary's Scholarship?
The scholarship was University of Copenhagen's wedding gift to the Crown Prince Couple and every year since are two scholarships, each DKK 10,000, given as a help to the students who study in Denmark. This year it's 10 years since the first was given away. 

Avisen.dk
Royalista.com
Nyheder.ku.dk
Billedbladet.dk
Universitypost.dk
Info.scholarships.utas.edu.au

Not to advertise but the last few months I have become a big fan of Pinterest. Even though I'm not that good at it, I love all the inspiration it gives me. Lately, I noticed that shoes in bright (really bright) colours are a thing millions of women like to wear this spring. I even considered it myself and now I'm convinced! My idol, Mary, wore a pair of bordeaux pumps at the presentation. I'm pretty sure they are from the shoe designer Gianvito Rossi. Take a look and let me know if you think I'm completely wrong in my assumption. Mary made the trend her own! With one of the latest trend on her feet and a matching suede belt, Mary's outfit was really nice.

I think, somehow, her style changed a bit the last few years which is not bad but something changed. Maybe it's the way she mix and match colours and clothes. The same thing sort of happened after the birth of Princess Isabella. Through the pregnancy and shortly after, her style was very feminine. Then her hair grew and her style become a bit more modern and simple. Now we really see a match of all this. Do you see the same as I do? Which bring me to the rest of her outfit. In a dark grey colour she wore a blouse with some interesting details about the shoulder and neck. To you who think: this is new! then my answer will be: "No it's not". Its right that we haven't actually seen her wear it at an official event but several times throughout the years she has worn it - at a swimming event and at a dinner with Frederik and as one of you made me aware of; in an interview to the broadcast Inside the Royal House (Kongehuset Indefra) she wore the exact same blouse with the flower brooch on the shoulder. Her trousers I can't tell a thing about. White earrings and ring are both custom-made by Marianne Dulong.

Earrings + Ring: Marianne Dulong
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Business Point-Toe Leather Pumps

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar