50th anniversary of Roskilde Agricultural Fair

31 May

It was a very special day, when the Crown Princess arrived to attend the 50th anniversary of Roskilde Agricultural Fair. For the last fifty the fair has been the largest of its kind with almost 100,000 visitors  every year. Roskilde Agricultural Fair gathers all the best of Danish agriculture. Both produceres and consumers enjoy the fair with it that comes with the annual even.

This year Crown Princess Mary also attended on occasion of its 50th anniversary. She was warmly welcomed and at the arrival the Crown Princess was in a splendid mood. One big smile. Before given a guided tour around the fair, she watched the opening speech held by among others Chairman of Agriculture & Food, Martin Merrild and Joy Mogensen, Mayor in Roskilde.

Following she wandered around the fair; meeting participants and their animal. The Crown Princess also payed a visit to the pantry - a place where meals were served made from products from Danish agriculture. Crown Princess Mary herself cooked and served her very own burger.




Right now the weather is all about making sure you wear a little bit of everything. One day it is rainy. The next it's all sun and warm degrees. Mary wore a lovely combination of both silhouette, fabric and colors when attending the agricultural fair in Roskilde. First thing that catch ones eyes has to be that beige trenchcoat. Burberry's significant printed fabric shows now and then, which indicates where to find it. So far I have not been able to find the exact same model. Let me know if you have what I am looking for.

Underneath a pair of green corduroy trousers shows. Personally I think we have seen her wear them once before. I am thinking about the trousers she wore during the Hubertus Hunt in Dyrehaven last year, here. To me these two pair of trousers look much the same. What do you think? The blouse looks new, but I cannot tell for sure because I haven't managed to find a picture that gives a clear view.

Accessorizing this great outfit, Mary embraced the style by wearing a brand new printed scarf. I'd really like to find it but at the moment I have tried everything to find it. I haven't so far. A scarf is just a great detail to ones outfit. They come in all kinds of shapes, colors and fabrics. We got a few glimpse of her wearing light brown leather boots. I have not identify them yet, but it is the first time she wears them in public. 

The three bracelets are Dulong Fine Jewelry and the two diamond rings looks like Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. The fourth bracelet is a Cartier golden bangle. She was also wearing two golden rings. They are also designed by Dulong Fine Jewelry. The beautiful green emerald beads necklace are from Nadia Shelbaya.

SHOP THE LOOK
Coat ● Burberry
Necklace ● Nadia Shelbaya, here
Bracelet ● Dulong Fine Jewelry, here
Bracelet ● Dulong Fine Jewelry, here
Bracelet ● Dulong Fine Jewelry, here
Rings ● Dulong Fine Jewelry, here
Ring ● Dulong Fine Jewelry, here
Rings ● Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen, here
Bracelet ● Cartier, here

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That is great! I don't know what happened with my computer, but somehow it also works for me again :)

      Delete
  2. I see you have changed the blog's look. It is very streamlined. I always love reading your posts, may I just ask if you are not going to have the updates and archive sections any more? I really liked those, they are very useful if you're looking for something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you noticed the changes. I want to try something else, but I am not quite done yet - good things takes time. The updates and archive section were not suppose to be a part of the blog any longer, but you are not the first to miss it already. So far now the archive list can be found in the bottom of the site :) I will be working with more elements the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes open for more.

      Delete