Design Award 2018

Thursday, September 20th

Yesterday evening the Crown Princess amazing the audience at the presentation of the winner of the year's designer on occasion of Design Award 2018. The prestiges ceremony took place at the Bellevue Theatre in Copenhagen.

Design Award is the annual time a year where the best design solutions are rewarded. Both Danish designers and upcoming talented designers are gathered to be celebrated. The event and accompanying show is organized by Danish magazines Bo Bedre, Bolig Magasinet, Costume Living and Nordic Living. Thanks to all of them for making this a great event for all of us to enjoy.

On stage the Crown Princess presented and handed over an award to this year's winner: designer and architect Lars Vejen. Congratulations with the well earned award. Twelve more awards were handed over such as traveling scholarships to upcoming design talents.

Crown Princess Mary was in a brilliant mood during the evening. Just look at her smily eyes. From what I have seen; it was a wonderful evening at the Bellevue Theatre.




Think my heart skipped a beat. Honestly, have you looked at what she is wearing yesterday evening? I am breathless. That incredible good-looking emerald green two-piece is simply outstanding. Her new outfit is from Danish designer Mark Tan (collection: AW18). Love how it makes her figure stand out. She looks tall, healthy and at her very best.

In my opinion she did her absolut best accessorizing the new outfit. Mary wore brand new earrings from Jewlscph. It has kindly been confirmed by Jewslcph. The earrings features all the most beautiful colours and shapes. She embraced the style with a reused bracelet and some kind of emerald green ring. I also see some other golden bracelets. One from Cartier and another one from Dulong Fine Jewelry. Pretty amazing, right? Her shoes are an old Gianvito Rossi pair in suede and mesh. She has worn them quite a lot lately. Maybe you also spotted a black clutch. Well, I have no identification but I know for a fact that it goes years back. If you happen to know anything about these missing pieces; please get in contact with me or write a comment.

What also amazed me about her look at the Design Awards 2018 is her hairstyle. So simple. So polished. Just as the rest of her outfit. Now my hair is 25 cm. shorter, but I think I will try it out myself. Loves how it works everyday and night. Please, please, please let me know if you share my excitement about her green outfit.

Blouse  Mark Tan
Trousers  Mark Tan
Earrings  Jewlscph Chloe
Bracelet  Dulong Fine Jewelry Piccolo Bracelet
Bracelet  Cartier Love Bracelet
Shoes  Gianvito Rossi Mesh-Paneled Suede Pumps

5 comments:

  1. Sadly,but I can 't agree with your opinion,Henriette.Yes,this shadow of green is amazing but blouse is too big and has strange collar and sleeves.As always Mary is beautiful but clothes aren 't
    pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, the size is not perfectly fitted but that is what makes it so beautiful I think. Especially the collar and sleeves :D Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your opinion and not just followed by opinion. That's what I love about getting to know how all of you think. Thanks!
      - Styleofmary

      Delete
  2. La princesse héritière aurait dû opter à mon sens pour un rouge similaire à celui de la robe portée lors de la visite des Macron au Danemark ou un bleu très vif car ces couleurs sont vraiment faites pour sa carnation!
    Il semble que les princesses et les reines adoptent de plus en plus des déclinaisons de pantalons / jupe /combinaisons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I do not read or write French, but from what I have read after translating your comments I think I get it ;) Her red dress from when the French Presidential couple visited Denmark a while ago, would also have been a great choice for this occasion.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress of princess Mary! I love the fact that I’ve never seen something like that on Mary before. I love the way she is carrying herself with loose dress.

    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    embroidery patches for sale
    motorcycle vest Back patches

    ReplyDelete