Day 1. 'United Nations General Assembly' in New York

Sunday, September 23rd

Time is running. End of last month the French Presidential couple visited Denmark, here. Then the Crown Princess traveled to Finland, here, and now she is in New York. She's getting international.

So at the moment Crown Princess Mary is in New York. All on occasion of Untied Nations General Assembly 73. The event takes place from September 23rd to 25th. She is present all three days.

Not much has been published from her first day in the states. The program tells that she attended a reception with Women Deliver. For years the Crown Princess has been committed to the work of Women Deliver. From what I have seen she gave a speech at the reception. Later in the evening the Crown Princess attended a dinner hosted by Denmark's UN-ambassador, Ib Petersen and his wife, who also welcomed her at the arrival. Seems like the Crown Princess was in a really great mood.

The Crown Princess of Denmark wasn't the only royal attending the United Nations General Assembly. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden also took part in the event in New York.

Unfortunately I have no pictures to share with you from her first day in New York attending the assembly. I'd love to but only few pictures are published. Non available for me to share. Nevertheless I can share information about what she wore during the day.

Heaven managed to identify her brand new dress as being from Stine Goya. Looks like is features print of a tree with leaves. And just look at those incredible sleeves and the length is outstanding. Suits her really well. Do you like the piece? She belted the new dress with an old Céline belt seen at multiple previous occasions as here and here. I tend to like this new dress pretty much. She embraced the style by wearing stunning golden earrings from Dulong Fine Jewelry and her golden Cartier bangle. Both pieces are so well-made and makes her outfit look very special. A reader and I both came across some golden rings and we both think it looks like styles from Dulong Fine Jewelry. You find my suggestion beneath. She also accessories her outfit with a blue Prada bag and green studded pumps from Valentino. What a combination, right? Green, blue, gold. A match made in heaven.

Wish we had more pictures of her day in New York attending the United Nations General Assembly. But for now, this is what we have to work with. Please, let me know if you find anything I haven't noticed. I am sure you'll see something I missed. And then tell me how you like Mary's outfit.

Dress  Stine Goya Kirsten Maxi Dress
Earrings  Dulong Fine Jewelry Kharisma Earrings, Big
Bracelet  Cartier Love Bracelet
Belt  Céline
Shoes ● Valentino

Possible identifications
Rings  Dulong Fine Jewelry Delphis Rings

2 comments:

  1. i think she also wore ring Dulong Fine Jewelry https://78.media.tumblr.com/1c07e491f4b3d99308a751141ad8f840/tumblr_pfkeujeE1U1sgovsyo2_540.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had the exact same thought myself. Unfortunately all the pictures I have been able to find are all blurry. Let's share it with everybody else and hear what they have to say. But thanks for sharing!

      Delete