The 'Free of Bullying'-suitcase

August, Wednesday 15th

It is simply lovely to have the Crown Prince couple back. Since they arrived to Copenhagen, Crown Princess Mary has had much to do. She both attended the 'Future of Fashion' show in Bella Center on occasion of Copenhagen Fashion Week, here. The following day she met with CEO of Women Deliver, Katja Iversen to be informed about future work and projects, here.

On August 15th the Crown Princess then met with CEO of the Mary Foundation, Helle Østergaard to work on content for the Free of Bullying suitcases - and it is all about emotions. Because what do emotions look like? The project aim to develop the understanding of how to act again bullying. Free of Bullying offer plenty of activities for children in age of 0-9 to strengthen a feeling of community and prevent bullying among the children.

This is how the Crown Princess spend some of her Wednesday - in company of Helle Østergaard, CEO of the Mary Foundation. The meeting took place at Amalienborg in what I would call the more official meeting room. The Mary Foundation shared a photo from the meeting on Facebook.




Meeting with CEO of the Mary Foundation, Mary had chosen to wear a brand new red blouse featuring a lovely floral print. Heaven managed to identify where this new wonder is from. The designer is Rag & Bone. Do not think we have seen her wear this designer before - have we? The colours are simply great next to her fair skin and dark hair. Mary embraced the style by wearing, what I believe is, a black skirt. Only a few pictures have been shared from the meeting. Non of them show her lower body. I wouldn't be surprised if she was in fact wearing trousers.

With a new belt she accessorized her professional meeting look. I wonder if the belt and skirt is one design? Or if she just added a belt. Somehow the combo makes me think of Prada, though I have not found anything yet to confirm my suspicion. Have you found something interesting? As jewellery she had chosen a pair of golden earrings from Dulong Fine Jewelry and two diamond rings from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen - seems to be a favourite combo these days. Wearing golden earrings I think she could have worn her Orit Elhanti necklace as well. That is only guesswork.

Earrings  Dulong Fine Jewelry Esme Earrings, Big
Rings  Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands Ring

4 comments:

  1. Aim of this project reminds me early intervention which raises Duchess of Cambridge.Maybe two "princesses "will meet in the future and will make something together.I dream about it :)
    Mary looks lovely -I agree that red embraces her hair and complexion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? - maybe the two of them will meet on a more professional level one day? I am sure they both have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with each other.

      Let us keep our fingers crossed and hope for a future meeting (and maybe collaboration) between the two of them.

      Delete
  2. So pleased to hear that you only have positive comments. I am sure that is because you run your blog in such a positive way! There is so much negativity out there it is such a pleasure to read your blog posts and know that they will always be fun and enjoyable and full of interesting information about Mary (her work and her style). Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah. Your words means the world to me. Since the beginning it has always been my intention to keep everything in a positive way. Also it has been my goal to make it a great experience visiting my blog and reading posts. For me it is only about sharing my passion and fascination with the rest of you. I get the feeling that my mission and vision are complete. But this would not be possible (at all) if you - my readers, were responding negatively.

      So thanks to you and everybody else for making it a true pleasure blogging about my inner passion!

      Delete