Meeting with 'SDG High Level Advisory Board'

August, Wednesday 22nd

On Wednesday the Crown Princess particip the very first meeting with 'SDG High Level Advisory Board'. The meeting had been organized by Dansk Industri in collaboration with Global Company Network Denmark and Industriens Fond. According to the Danish royal house, the meeting aimed to create dialogue and exchange on the topic 'Sustainable Business Development'.

The Crown Princess participated the advisory board meeting (and other activities) by invitation as committed to the global agenda on development and innovation.

Not much has been published about the meeting, nor it is an official event in her calendar. I guess she took part of the meeting shortly before leaving Denmark to visit the Faroe Islands along with the rest of her family. From what has been posted on the royal family's Facebook and Instagram, I think we see a delighted Crown Princess - in the middle of everything.


Participating a meeting in a scale like this takes a well-chosen outfit. Once again Mary hit bullseye. She dazzled in a brand new printed dress. I learned from Heaven that the new dress Mary wore at the meeting is from Michael Michael Kors. Laura is the one who managed to identify it. Great job, right? I would really like to get a closer look but it is a bit difficult with only one picture published.

At first I though she was wearing some kind of long necklace. Looking closer I realized that it is part of the dress. Take a look at the link below and then I am sure you will see the very same. To me it looks like she could be wearing earrings as well. On this distance it is indeed difficult for me to decide about the shoes - are they a reuse or brand new? Personally I believe they could be reuse from years ago. I have a specific pair of shoes in mind worn in 2007, here. I know; it is a crazy guess. Still  I think it is a qualified suggestions. Those worn more than 10 years ago are from Pura Lpez. Unfortunately I was not able to find them sold anywhere online anymore.

Overall this is an incredible outfit - but casual and sophisticated at the same time. Imagine the dress with a pair of nude pumps and an updo for something a bit more official. I hope we get to see her wear this beautiful dress (and shoes) soon again for us to get a better look at it.

Dress  Michael Michael Kors Jacquard Print Maxi Dress

Possible identification
Shoes  Pura Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment