Did I Just Forget a Very Important Birthday?


Last night in my bed a thought suddenly struck me; haven't I completely forgotten to celebrate Style of Mary's sixth birthday? Yes I have! On September 27th the blog turned 6 years and I forgot all about it. What a mess. It's something I really look forward to each year and then I forget about it. Then I found out that my phone has, some how, deleted the event. Probably also because I just started my study and I had a million other things in mind. But it's so crazy and surreal that I have had this blog for six year now. Time is running so fast when you have lots of fun. Six years. When I think about all the thing I have experienced, learned, new friends I have made etc. in six years it feels like almost unmanageable long time. Oh it's just so wonderful! It has been a great pleasure to spend all these years in your company and I hope for many more in the future. Not even in my wildest imagination would I have predicted anything like this. I'm grateful and honored. Thanks to all of you who make my life as royal blogger so special!!

9 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations! Thank you for six years of hard work giving your readers so much enjoyment :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! It has been a true pleasure to share all of this with you. I really look forward to many more years in your company.

      Slet
  2. Happy (belated) birthday!! Thanks for your hard work and for being an inspiration! 🎉😘

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks!! It means the world to me that you find my work inspirational :) Only thing I can say is thanks.

      Slet
  3. Thanks for the six years hard work.

    SvarSlet
  4. Dearest Henriette:

    It seems like only yesterday that I discovered the Crown Princess and your blog and I am glad I did. It has been a pleasure reading your blog every time because you are genuinely interested in your subject and loyal to both your subject and your readers. The qualities that make for true and lasting friendships which is what I feel you have with your readers. Of course, nothing lasts for ever in this life; however, my wish is that you will be able to continue to bring us this wonderful blog for sometime to come.

    Lastly, I would be remiss if I did not express that with the changes in your life recently, how much I appreciate your finding the time to write about the crown princess and I mean this sincerely.

    Best wishes.

    Regards,

    RW.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To me it also feels like yesterday I started the blog and now six years has already pasted! Unbelievable. Means the world to know that you enjoy my writings. I hope I will be able to keep in my friendship with my readers for a long time, as I hope the blog will be a part of my life for many more years. You don't let go of your passion :)

      Thanks RW, your support means is everything!

      Slet
    2. Henriette:

      Words to live by: "You don't let go of your passion."

      Thank you.

      TW.

      Slet