The Reumert Award 2015

Sunday, June 21 

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended this year's Reumert Award show 2015 which took place in Skuespilhuset, Copenhagen.

Reumert Award, what is that?
The Reumert Award was established by Bikubenfonden in 1998. The aim is to focus on live performing art in Denmark, to honor some of the Danish artists and arouse the interest for live theater. The award contains 26 various categories given to; actors, singers, dancers etc. and stage designers such as the talent award. This year the Reumert Awards are given for the 17th time. 

... and the winners are:
See all the 26 winners of this year's Reumert Award right here.

B.dk
Bt.dk
Royalista.com
Kongehuset.dk
Billedbladet.dk

Dress like a royal, arrive like a royal, behave like a royal. 

It was a bit of an unusual show this year. It has become kind of a tradition for me to watch the broadcast of the Reumert Award, something I have been doing quite few years and I really enjoy it - or I use to. This year's show was... a bit laud, chaotic and... different. This might be the best way for me to describe how last night's show was. I use to like to see the broadcast because it is a great way to see and hear all about past year in the world of art, good for those of us who do not have the chance to attend such live theaters. It is a fantastic world to see, hear and feel. But the way it was presented last night I'm a quite embarrassed on behalf of the performing art and artist in Denmark. My personal opinion is that you have, as hosts, the duty to make a decent show/performance when the royal attend. The felling I had last night was non of this, yes the couple behaved decent and laughed when something seemed to be fun. It was kinda embarrassing. The final thing I need to say about this show is that I do not hope they'll repeat the "success" next year. 

I helped one of my colleagues at Royalista this morning in the findings of her outfit which differently is a great way to starts a day and when all this are said about the show I have to say I was amazed by the look of Mary in her white and old clothes! Reminded me of her diva glittering look from when she and Frederik attended the Eurovision Song Contest in Denmark last year, 2014. Well it might be because of the kimono, last year's hottest trend was kimonos and one of the best designers to create these are Rabens Saloner (Spring/Summer S13) which also is the designer of the long ivory embroidered kimono she wore. It was identified by Kate with the information from Rabens Saloner's Facebook page, here. The white maxi dress is still a mystery to me, I like it a lot actually, but were it's from I can't tell. Not even the design gives a clue who the designer is. So please let me hear from you if you have just a guess or might have been able to find the exact same. You know, you're always welcome to write to me, any mail is appreciated. Enough about the unknown dress. 

Because I was helping my colleagues I had the time and chance to find her, new, golden glitter pumps as well. I identified them as Gianvito Rossi which does not surprise me at all. It seems to be her favourite shoe designer these days and let's be honest - he really create some gorgeous shoes! To me he's as good as Christian Louboutin. It would really have been great to show you some pictures from the show, unfortunately that's not possible you just have to see them in the links above. To make her shine, even more, she added the most stunning golden accessories to her outfit. We all know the Queen Earrings worn by her I think at two other events before this. I have then myself and they are SO MAGNIFICENT! The gold ring on her finger is a leaves ring from Ole Lynggaard and of course we have the snake clutch by Judith Leiber.

Kimono: Rabens Saloner Long Embroidered Kimono  
Earrings: Queen Earrings €39
Ring: Ole Lynggaard Leaves Ring DKK 39,900
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Gianvito Pumps SALE $399.06
Clutch: Judith Leiber 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar