- 10:50 am. Visiting the monument Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins
- 11:50 am. Visit at the Santiago mayor Carolina toha at Escuela Vicuña Mackenna
- 1:00 pm. Audience at the President couple, HE Sebastián Piñera and Mrs Cecilia Morel
- 2:00 pm. Official dinner at Salon del Café
- 6:40 pm. A vist at Grundsfos Industrial Park
I'm a bit jealous at those who get to see Mary when she's on a state visit or official visit like this one in Chile, because on such trip she's always dressed in a very unique way. All the best are packet in her suitcase, matched perfectly with hats, shoes and accessories. On their second day in Chile we saw one of these 'unique' outfits with a little extra elegance. I really love her look; the match of the white Hugo Boss peplum and the white floral Prada pleated skirt is just great. Her face and hairdo were beautifully framed by her Susanne Juul hat which also drew attention to the stunning Cenius & Bach earrings with the rose quartz pendant. She added a Prada clutch and bracelets, Marianne Dulong and Shamballa Jewels, to the more then wonderful outfit.
I have to say it was a special moment, also only for us to see pictures from when they visited the Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins. Such a overwhelming atmosphere. Just had to mention, maybe you had the same feeling.
Hope you're ready for one more day with the Crown Prince couple in Chile tomorrow.
Hat: Susanne Juul
Blouse: BOSS Hugo Boss Ipeplana DKK 1,215
Earrings: Cenius & Bach Silver Diamonds Earrings
Clutch: Prada Saffiano Vernice Clutch
Bracelets Marianne Dulong Ellipse
Shamballa Jewels Royal Bracelet