Christmas in Aarhus

This year the Crown Prince family celebrated Christmas Eve at Marselisborg Castle in Aarhus. They enjoyed the evening along with Queen Margrethe, Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and all four children - Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena. Before celebrating the evening together on December 24th, all of them attended a special Christmas church service in the beautiful Aarhus Cathedral. According to Billed-Bladet Prince Felix and his younger brother Prince Henrik arrived along with the Queen, here.

On December 25th five royal family members once again appeared at a church service in Aarhus Cathedral. This time Queen Margrethe was accompanied by both Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie. Wonderful to see all five of them together, here.



2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, Mary is my favourite royal. I notice when the family attends you never include the names of the children so if you have a new reader and they do not know the family they have no idea of the children's names, I notice this as you always include the names of Joachim's children and therefore the reader has the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading.
      I also include the names of the Crown Prince couple's children, but only now and then. I assume most of my readers know all about the children; including their names. I never heard it was a problem for anyone :)

      Delete