First Lego League 2014

Saturday, November 29th

Crown Princess Mary attended the opening of the Scandinavian finale for First Lego League. It took place in the House of Industry, Copenhagen.


In a great Mary arrived to the House of Industry, Copenhagen, to attend the opening of the First Lego League. This project gives young people in the age between 9-14 the opportunity to experience the fun of science and technology. The young people work in groups or small teams to build amazing constructions of LEGO. More than 25,000 teams from 80 countries are today working with the project who comes from all over the world. Today 500 students were gathered from both Denmark, Sweden and Norway to compete to build the best LEGO Mindstorm robot. And it was on this occasion the Crown Princess visited the House of Industry. Usually she is welcomed by the sweetest flower girl but this time was a bit different. A robot carrying a bouquet of flowers was the one who welcomed her at the arrival. It was great fun to see her facial expression when she first saw the robot. She was then given a guided tour to see for herself what all the talented students had been working on for quite some time. She was clearly impressed but the work they had done. Proudly the young people showed and told Mary about their robot and the process on how it was build. 

I think everyone in Denmark agree on one thing; it is freezing cold outside. Also the main reason why I believe Mary was dressed the way she was at the opening. At the arrival she was wrapped up in her JOSEPH cape featuring leather details. Wondering around watching the students projects it was possible to see what she was wearing underneath the cape. Once again she wore one of her black turtleneck blouses. I am crazy in love with the cape but when I saw that she is wearing a leather pencil skirt I'm even more in love with that. The combination of a turtleneck blouse and leather skirt is incredible! Very chic. Unfortunately I can not tell where the new skirt is from because I have no idea where to find it. I had JOSEPH in mind but I'm not sure the ones I have found is the right one. Any ideas? You find clear and good pictures of it in some of the links that I have shared with you. Mary matched the rest of the outfit with a blue Quidam clutch. It took me quite a while to figure out where her clutch is from (the same she got in grey) but suddenly a dear friend of mine was lucky to identify it. The same goes with the suede pumps. I have been looking everywhere to find them and suddenly one day they appeared at Pura Lopez. Then I have only left to make a comment on the jewellery. The earrings are her floral ones from Jewlscph and that oval ring I still do not know who designed. I keep think of Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. For sure this is an outfit I'm going to try!

Cape: JOSEPH Leather panel cape
Earrings: Jewlscph Flower earrings
Clutch: Quidam Calfskin Clutch
Shoes: Pura Lopez High Heels Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment