Birthday Party in Norway

July, 20

The celebration of Crown Prince Haakon of Norway started yesterday in the garden of Skaugum. Around 22o people were invited to the party and it was a bit unusual because everyone was to take part in the celebration, everyone were helping with something. Some will get the chance to stand in a bar, take the dishes, control the music etc. If you want and have the time you can see a 2 hour long video right here with songs, speeches and much more from the day.

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary are also participating.

Bt.dk
Billedbladet.dk
Frederiketmary.centerblog.net 1

I really hope we would see some pictures from this birthday and we did, sort of. A few pictures have been published where we see Mary and Frederik but I can't complain because it was some sweet pictures. With some help from Royals Outfits of Crown Princess Mary we know that her new (!) maxi black and white dress is from the Australian brand Scanlan & Theodore (Spring/Summer 2012/13)! I have to admit I have never heart of this brand before but I really like the design! It's perfect for a day at the beach, for shopping or as Mary used hers for at birthday. After a closer look to the few photos I realized that she was also wearing flower earrings from JewlscphShe topped off her look with bordeaux Prada (2012 collection) sunglasses!

I advocate that we need to try more hairstyles. There are hundreds of hundreds ways to do your hair whatever you like braids, elegant or casual updo's. You just have to choose one. The one Mary had is one of my personal favourites - the low chignon. With the one single updo there are several different ways to make it. I found some I think you should try! 

  1. Chignon Hair Tutorial
  2. The Chignon
  3. Braided Side Chignon
  4. Stylish Chignon
Earrings: Jewlscph Flower Glam DKK 23,299
Sunglasses: Prada SPR 04N
Dress: Scanlan & Theodore Frangipani Bridle Collar Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment