Meeting About Global Inequaity

February, 19

Crown Princess Mary attended the High-Level Meeting Global Inequity in Copenhagen.

A little more about the conference: 
The conference is a part of the global consultations as the Un makes in the process of formulating in the development which will replace UN's 8th 2015-goal. The High-Level meeting will bring together decision-makers and ministers from several as well as leaders of the UN and civil society organizations to ind a solution, on an international scale, on global inequalities. 

Kongehuset.dk

Dressed sophisticated in a dark grey suit, trousers with a jacket featuring a buckle at the front in the waist. The suit reminds me of one she wore several years ago, maybe back in 2004? Well I can't exactly remember when. Think she wore it with a pink silk shirt, am I completely wrong? Unusual she added a printed blouse to the suit in multiple colours, I'm not sure I like it. Too much a mix of colours. It hasn't been found yet but to me it looks like a Hugo Boss. The purple handbag we know the designer of, Prada and not new at all. The black patent shoes are from the same designer.

At the meeting, I noticed how well Mary blended in among the other members, nothing special to her because of her Crown-Princess-title. That's one of the reasons why I like Mary, in situations like these she's just like everybody else. She know that she has an important role to play.

Bag: Prada 
Shoes: Prada

2 comments:


  1. Thanks for providing such a helpful information
    Very nice I like a lot of these topics, it was part of my area.
    Packers And Movers Indore
    Packers And Movers Badodia Khan Indore
    Packers And Movers Bai Indore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for this great article. Really loved reading your way blog post. The information was very informative and helpful. pls visit my website... Packers and Movers Patna, Local Shifting Relocation and Top Movers Packers Patna. Packers and Movers Patna Household @ Packers And Movers Patna
    http://packersmoverspatna.in/packers-and-movers-kachi-dargah-patna

    ReplyDelete