#FashionFlashback

First of all I want to thank those of you who have been so kind to answer my questionnaire. Your answers are very important and helpful for me. If anyone would like to participate with their answers as well, then you're very welcome, here.

Now on to something else. I assume you enjoyed my first fashion flashback post, here. At least that's what I hear. So, I think it is time for another one. This time I will bring you back to February 27th 2012. Around that time the Crown Princess attended a two days official visit to Washington. She was suppose to, among others, attend the opening ceremony of the 2nd World Conference of Women's Shelters at Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Convention Center. The Crown Princess was present during several meeting. She also entered the stage to give a speech. I remember her speech very. It was remarkable and it received a lot of applause from the listeners sitting in front of her.

The event at Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Convention Center took place in the evening. And of course the Crown Princess was dressed for the occasion. She dazzled in a black Hugo Boss blouse and khaki dress pants. Non of these item had been seen before, nor afterwards. Her outfit was accessorized with drop earrings from Jewlscph, a Prada belt and leopard pumps from Dolce & Gabbana. Embracing a chic evening look she also wore a black clutch and that orange spotted scarf. The makeup focused on her sincere eyes and made her look even more beautiful. Her hair was in a half updo that clearly show -it does not have to be any more complicated to look great.

2 comments:

  1. It 's the first time I saw this outfit ... As usual, it 's a zero fault ... Specially the earrings, I love ! ...
    Henriette, you write : "I remember her speech very". Did you have the chance to be one of the listeners ? Forgive me the faults

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I have been able to show you an ever seen outfit before :) I have come to love this specific outfit very much.

      Unfortunately, I was not one of the listeners. I happened to red her speech afterwards and it was really impressive.

      Delete