How to use: Blue

About a year ago I made a post called How to use: White and as the title alludes to, it was a gallery with pictures showing some inspiration on how to wear white in outfits. At that time my intention was to write similar posts with other colours about once a month. Thaaaat... didn't work out very well. So, now I think it is probably time for another colour-inspiration-post, don't you think? I have chosen the colour blue. First of all because blue comes in a million wonderful shades, second it is a beautiful colour, third it works really well with this season and forth Mary loves wearing blue right now. Personally I really love this it and to me it is an inspiration just to see the colour. I hope you will find this inspiring for your next blue coloured outfit!








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar