Congratulations Mary!


"Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday you. Happy birthday dear Mary. Happy Birthday to you!"

You don't get to hear me sing very often, unless I'm in the shower or behind a computer screen enjoying this song that's now stuck inside your heads for the next couple of hours. But this time I wouldn't mind anyone heard me sing that birthday song (though it might not be a pleasant experience) because everyone's Crown Princess Mary celebrates her 45 years birthday today! Time for me to congratulate her! I wish her the most wonderful birthday along with family and friends and the best of luck with everything in her future. Think I'm right when I assume that this congratulation comes from all my readers, from all over the world. Mary you are very much admired and we all wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment