Two weeks for Christmas!



♚♛ This third outfit do both day and night. The level of elegance is high and Mary clearly shows how to wear black in a non-borring way. And the printed midi skirt looks great in the combination with a basic colour. It works really good with curly hair, glossy lips and golden accessories for a evening look. With no shawl and a bit more light eye makeup it would do perfectly for a daytime event. What else to say than magnificent! Tell me, when would you wear an outfit like this during December? I think dinner with some good friends or Christmas evening. 

Outfit #1
Blouse: Rumor London Erin Black Merino Wool Sleevless Top
Skirt: L.K. Bennett Tasnsia Printed Midi Skirt
Shawl: Manon Baptiste Fine Velour Fringe Knit Scarf

Clutch: Whiting & Davis Hard Clutch
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane Embellished Earrings
Bracelet: Alexis Bittar Golden Rock Crystal Hinge Cuff Bracelet
Ring: Jennifer Fisher Molten Cuff Ring
Shoes: ALDO Stessy Black Point Court Shoes

Outfit #2
Blouse: John Lewis Georgia Double Front Top
Skirt: Chicwish Luxurious Blossoms Printed Midi Skirt
Shawl: Chiffon Lace Floral Suncreen Soft Shawl
Clutch: Lizard Effect Leather-Look Occasion Box Clutch
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane Embellished Earrings
Bracelet: Jules Smith Tulum Cuff Bracelet
Ring: Jules Smith Pavé Lace Cuff Ring
Shoes: Black Tassel Pointed Toe High Heels

8 comments:

  1. At a mulled wine mingel (glöggmingel) or at Saint Lucy's Day (Luciadagen).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two great examples when to wear this magnificent outfit!

      Delete
  2. Henriette:

    This is absolutely a very versatile outfit and one which I adore. Because it combines three separate pieces one could mix and match with other pieces making the possibilities infinite! However, I am curious to see the skirts you would have chosen as none were included in the post.

    With the party season in full swing, this could be one of your go-to outfits for the season!!!

    Seasons Greetings!

    RW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am I have been able to share with you one of your most beloved outfits. Personally I can't get enough of it. As you say, it can be used in a million ways. It can be dressed up and down with only a few accessories.

      When I found out I had forgotten all about the skirt, I couldn't stop laughing! 'The' most important piece of this outfit and then I forgot it. Links to two skirts have now been added as I think would do perfectly ;) Thanks for making me aware of my little mistake.

      Delete
    2. Aww, the choices are just fabulous. I love, love, love the skirt from Chicwish. Thank you.

      Best regards,

      RW.

      Delete
    3. Glad you like the ones I have found! Chicwish have so many smashing skirt. I've also come to love their designs really much. About a year ago, or so, I received a Chicwish skirt as gift and it's so pretty :)

      Delete
  3. A skirt from my favourite Filippa K, which is a leading Swedish fashion brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Filippa K's designs would do really great for this outfit. Maybe a little more relaxed than with a printed midi skirt :)

      Delete