One week for Christmas!

✻❊❋Christmas is one week away and I sure you have already had the opportunity to try your very own version of Mary's outfits, I have shared with you the last three weeks. Unbelievable Christmas is this close already! It also means that I have only one more post to share with you, only one more outfit to show you. The last one have been really hard to find, because I have so many outfits I want to share in a post. But the reason why I chose this look is simply because I adore how she matched a beige coat with purple accessories. So clever. Think it deserves its very own post. You can make a plain coat look splendid with the right accessories -like a sparkly brooch, beige pumps and a purple pillbox hat.


Outfit #1
Dress: The Jetset Diaries Getaway Midi Dress
Brooch: Nadri Nina Pin
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff Biker Clutch
Gloves: Mario Portolano Suede Gloves in Purple
Shoes: L.K. Bennett Fern Pointed Toe Court Shoes

Outfit #2
Hat: Whiteley Hats Jackie O Wool Pillbox, Magenta
Coat: Miss Selfridge Belted Midi Coat, Camel
Brooch: Cara Masaic Brooch
Clutch: Monsoon Avril Scallop Clutch
Gloves: Borbonese Leather Gloves
Shoes: Ann Taylor Mila Patent Leather Pumps

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar