Merry Christmas!

Dearest readers,

whether or not you are celebrating Christmas on December 24th or 25th, or if you do not celebrate Christmas at all, I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
 
It's a day that means so much to me; a day I get to celebrate with my family. So many traditions is part of what a real Christmas eve is for me. For instance, each year I go to church with my grandfather -something we have been doing the last 15 or 16 years, I decorate the table with my mother, we are sining all kind of Christmas songs way too laud and noisy, but we love it and have so much fun. The whole day is just really special. And of course I get the chance to wear one of my more "exclusive" outfits. This year I have chosen an original 1950s vintage dress in the most wonderful dusty purple colour featuring a layer of black lace. As accessory I think I'll be wearing black peep-toe heels and probably no jewellery, to keep it simple. Do you know what you will wear? I'm sure you will all look outstanding in whatever you chose!

I wish you and your family all the best. Make sure it will be a wonderful evening, take care of each other and enjoy every single moment!

Warm hugs from
Henriette / Styleofmary

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar