Four weeks for Christmas!

Now we hit the day where there is only four weeks for Christmas eve! I can not believe how fast time has gone by the last months. Since I started studying again, I feel time has run by my with a million km. per hour. I have had fun, made new friends and learned so much. My time has not been wasted. Suddenly yesterday it struck me; OMG tomorrow is the first advent. Something I have been looking really much forward to, which give me the chance to share a weekly post with you. That is never a bad thing. I am sure all of you have many plans for December -friends to meet, places to go so I have decided to share four of Mary's outfits from 2016 that I think would do for any occasion. The outfits I have chosen are some I really like myself and some that have caught more attention than usual. So I hope you will be inspired to try something new, find a couple of things you can not live without or just enjoy watching a few outfits -that I am sure will make you excited. Make it a wonderful sunday!



✤ The first look I want to give you the opportunity to recreate is this sophisticated and classy outfit from Frederik and Mary's visit to Washington in September. I have been in love with everything about this look since the second I saw it the first photo. I think the bright blue colour would do perfectly for any Christmas event you are going to in December. The way Mary matched her blue jumpsuit with beige accessories and golden jewellery just makes each colour look even more magnificent. I am convinced that this will work splendid with any from dramatic to natural makeup, any colour nail polish and hairstyle you would like. Personally I would go for blueish eyemakeup, natural lips, softs curls and a bright red coloured nail polish. Think pink would do great as well. So let your imagination give this outfit the last touch! 

Outfit #1
Jumpsuit: Milly Strapless Stretch-Silk Jumpsuit
Belt: Mango Skinny Belt
Earrings: Keeneth Jay Lane Gold-Tone Hoop Earrings
Bracelet: Ted Baker Alva Peak A Bow Chain Bracelet
Clutch: Urban Expressions Latte Emilia Snake Embossed Clutch
Shoes: Daya by Zendaya Aaron

Outfit #2
Jumpsuit: ASOS Little Mistress Wrap Front Jumpsuit
Belt: H&M Small Beige Belts
Earrings: Topshop Cut-out Oval Earrings
Bracelet: H&M Golden Cuff
Clutch: I Love Billy Gold Clutch
Shoes: ASOS Faith Chloe Patent Nude Court Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment