"Quantum Black Holes" by Stephen Hawking

Wednesday, August 24th

Crown Princess Mary attended the lecture Quantum Black Holes by Stephen W. Hawking which took place in DR Concert Hall, Copenhagen. 


The event, entitled Carlsberg foundation distinguished lecture, was arranged in collaboration with the Carlsberg Foundation, DR Concert Hall, The Niels Bohr International Academy and the Royal Danish Academy of Science and along with 1800 participants was the Danish Crown Princess among the audience when the famous English scientist Stephen W. Hawking gave a lecture in DR Concert Hall, Copenhagen, which by the way was transmitted live in 27 cinemas according to Billed Bladet because of the massive interest for the scientists lecture on the universe and black holes. After the lecture it was a truly impressed Crown Princess Mary who, accompanied by Carlsberg Foundation Chairman Flemming Besenbacher, got to meet Mr. Hawking which I believe was a great honor to both of them.


I feel terribly bad criticizing Mary and her outfits, but this pink and grey look is not one of my favourites. Maybe it's the grey cardigan? -which I still do not know where is from. Can't tell exactly what it is that bothers me, but something is. I would really like to see the new bobble gum pink dress without the cardigan. Think it would look much better. Maybe we will get to see that one day. What do you think? Is it just me that think it's a bit strange... Still I really love the different parts of her outfit; the new pink dress featuring a pleated skirt, the rose quartz jewellery from Dulong Fine Jewelry and of of course the stunning patent pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Always a pleasure to see her wear those. One of you, my lovely readers, suggests that Mary is wearing an ASOS dress. That would be the first time but I differently see the similarities between the two dresses. Take a look and tell me if you think F. is right about what she found. If she is in fact right, it really others me that it's already sold out... Seems like Mary really loved styling her outfits these days with lots of bracelets, something you could do too. A great way of making your outfit a bit more personal. Wear different size bracelets or do as Mary, wear rather thin bracelets and lots of them. Think I only recognize a couple of them which are from Dulong Fine Jewelry and Cartier. Then we have a two diamond bands from Ole Lynggaard matched with one of her favourite diamond rings. With your good eyes I'm sure you also noticed the beige suede Hugo Boss clutch. The curly hair, berry lips and dark eye makeup makes me forget about the strange clothes combo. 

Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry Delphis
Necklace & Pendant: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Ring: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Piccolo Bracelet

3 kommentarer:

  1. H:

    The dress looks splendid on the model--it was simple and understated. It is described as having a blouson top and perhaps the reason for the belt on the CP looking out of place?

    RW.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The dress looks indeed splendid on the model! -and on Mary but I think you might be right about the blouson top then paired with a cardigan it gets too much. If it's the belt.. I don't think so just makes her waist a little more visible. I would so much like to see her in the dress again and then without the cardigan.

      Slet
    2. Me too--I would love to see her wear it again. We also know that the crown princess re-wears her clothing, so it just a matter of time.

      Regards,

      RW.

      Slet