Glostrup: 825-year City Anniversary

Saturday, August 27th

Crown Princess Mary attended Glostrup's 825-year city anniversary in Glostrup Hall. 


What better way than celebration a 825th anniversary than inviting the future Queen of Denmark? That was exactly what Glostrup municipality did; they invited Mary to attend their city annicersary and 825 year is quite a lot. A special day, perfect for special invited guests. She was all smiles when she arrived to Glostrup and was welcomed by lots of happy people, who all wanted a glimpse of the Crown Princess because as anywhere else Mary goes, she is a popular woman. Also when she entered the stage to give her speech it was clear that she caught everybody's attention. To me it seemed like she was in a extraordinary good mood. The celebration also included gymnastic performances, which clearly impressed her. No doubt that everybody was enjoying themselves celebration a 825 anniversary. Because so many wonderful pictures were taken, I couldn't stop myself from making two galleries this time; one only with closeups of her magnificent hairstyle which was truly remarkable.


I still do not know where her new lace skirt and jacket are from, but I am completely blown away by both of them! The second I first saw pictures of her, I fell in love with this new set. Hardly believe I'm the only one who drools right now. So feminine and elegant. Everything looks splendid! Just look at the details on her jacket. Really wonderful. Trying to ID it I searched at designers like Tory Burch and Isabel Marant, but without a single similar design though I still think these are a possibility. Any ideas? Making her outfit even more dazzling, she wore nude accessories -a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, a Prada clutch and, well of course, her long lost hairpiece. You remember it? It goes back to 2005 when she was pregnant with her first child, here. Then we saw it again in 2010 when the royal family hosted a state visit from Russia, here. I was so sure she has worn it before 2010, but couldn't find it anywhere -Royal Hats Blog did and share the info with me. Thanks! I recognized the creamy hairpiece right away. I also wondered if it could be made by Susanne Juul? And finally we saw a hairstyle I have waited for and hoped to see because of her long hair. Left we only have to talk a little about what kind of jewellery she had chosen. Some quite interesting pieces. For instance diamond studs likely from Hartmann's, a couple of Dulong Fine Jewelry bracelets, two Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen diamond bands, her Cartier bracelet and what I think could be a Charlotte Wæhrens bracelet. Looks like her rainbow bracelet with a little silver piece added, here. I am still completely blown away about this outfit.... Last thing you should notice is the stunning bouquet.

Now I only have her visit to Greenland left. So keep an eye on the blog. 

Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Piccolo Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Esme Bracelet w. Diamonds
Rings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Clutch: Prada Beige Leather Clutch
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps 70mm, Beige

Ideas
Hairpiece: Susanne Juul
Bracelet: Charlotte Wæhrens
Earrings: Hartmann's

2 comments:

  1. This fascinator was worn even earlier in May 2005.

    http://maryfromthestart.blogspot.ca/2014/05/research-communications-prize-2005.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it! I was so sure she had worn it once before the state visit from Russia in 2010, but I couldn't find out when. Thank you very much for sharing this information with me :)

      Delete