Going on Vacation...


Finally it's time for me and my family to go on vacation! Something we've really been looking forward to for a long time. Most Danes have begun at work again, but now it's time for me to leave Denmark and enjoy Italy. The weather in Denmark is cold, windy and rainy so I really look forward to feel some warmth and see the sun. My suitcase is packed with lots of goodies -a new bikini, printed summer dresses, pair of sandals, a camera and of course my beloved books. Italy here we come! While I'm on vacation you can't miss all the events Mary is going to attend. She is both attending a couple of openings of exhibitions, is present at the opening of Frederiksberg school and is going on a three days visit to Greenland. Yes I'll be missing quite a lot, but when I'm on vacation all electronic devices are banned. I'm sure my royal blogs friend will keep you update with everything you need to know. When I come home from my about two weeks of vacation, hopefully lovely tanned, things will change a bit. Don't worry, nothing bad. But on September 1st I'll go back studying for a bachelor in design culture and economic. This automatically means there will be less time for blogging. You all know how passioned I am about this blog and how much I love writing about the Crown Princess, but now I need to make priorities of my time. So in the future I'll still be following Mary's whereabouts, something I can't help, and hopefully I will find a way to manage both (have to!). Studying again is something I look forward to with great excitement and I can't wait to get started. Let this be my last words and then I wish you two wonderful weeks!! 

1 kommentar: