Summer Holiday at Gråsten Castle


For Frederik and Mary it's also time to spend a little time with their children, all because of the annual summer holiday. Usually the couple spend their vacation in a cottage in Tisvilde but this year is a little different. As I told you in a previous post, here, the couple enjoy their vacation at Gråsten Castle in South Jutland because the cottage in Tisvilde, owned by Susanne Heering, is now for sale. I'm sure they all have wonderful memories from that place but not it is time to make new memories at Gråsten. I always had, and will always have, difficulties sharing posts/pictures from the families private vacation. You know I have. Because we haven't seen any offending pictures published (at least not yet) of the couple nor the children, and those we have seen is taken in a public place, I feel better sharing some of it with you. Maybe you think I'm completely wrong. But Mary and her children have been spotted on their way to the riding school in Gråsten, here. Now it's up to you if you want to look at them or not. The main reason why I want to share them with you, is because of Mary incredible riding style. Despite she is just going for a ride, she looks smashing wearing clothes from Cavalleria Toscana, like her kids. As always I want to share all of this with you. This is only possible because of Heaven and Kate who have helped me ID what Mary was actually wearing. Thanks you two!

Sunglasses: Prada SPR-04N
Jacket: Cavalleria Toscana Blouson Light Down + Summer Light Down Jacket
Blouse: Cavalleria Toscana Short Sleeve Cottage Blouse + Cottage Skirt
Trousers: Cavalleria Toscana Riding Breeches Piping

Hopefully you will share it with friends and family, creating new memories all day long. I have to wait till the end of August before I'm going on vacation. So till then I'll still be posting. I hope you will enjoy the weather along with your beloved ones instead of looking at my blog but keep in mind that something might appear during the next month. I can't tell if we will get more pictures from the royal family's vacation, but if we do you will find it right here in this post. With these words I really just want to wish you the most incredible summer! 

Henriette / Styleofmary

Update, July 13th: Frederik and Mary have been seen in Legoland in Billund, about a week ago along with all four children. As the pictures shows, here and here, are all dressed in warm rainwear because the summer in Denmark is more like autumn -rain and even more rain. It seems like they all had a wonderful day, despite the rain.

The couple was also spotted riding horses, this time on their own without the children, here. They were both in a really great mood. I'm sure they enjoyed a little time just the two of them together. Am I the only one or do you also think that Mary rock any casual outfit? Both rainwear and simple black riding clothes. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar