New Year Outfits as Drawings!

I think all of us adored Mary's three New Year reception outfits: the stunning and extremely fantastic midnight blue velvet gown featuring the magnificent bead work on the skirt and sleeves, the elegant and feminine white gown where she wore pearl jewellery and power accessories and of course the deep blue reused gown that featured a brand new neckline. I'm not sure I would be able to point out a winner. I really loved each one of them! And according to the respond you gave me, you liked all three of them just as much. Still I would like to know which you love the most, therefor I made an ally with Inge. You may remember her from my Our Crown Princess Mary Obsession #4. She was the one with the amazing drawings of Mary's clothes. Take a look if you need to see her drawings one more time or stay here and look at her new ones! I asked her politely to share her new year drawings with me and she did. Luckily I'm allowed to share them with you as well! So now take a look and make you vote to the right. Which one of the three outfits will have your vote: 1, 2 or 3.
Happy voting!

1.          2.    3.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Henriette and Inge. I recognize the drawings right away, as the hallmark of one very artistic Mary's Obsession post. I am like you Henriette, it was not an easy task to choose.

    Make it a great day.

    RW




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I was a true pleasure for me to be able to share Inge's wonderful drawings. After only one day I think we already have a winner of the voting but nothing is decided yet :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I like your post, and all the design options that you have shared here. My favorite no.2 design. Thank you do much for sharing this blog. I really glad to visit this blog.
    corporate wear and uniforms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words! It means the world to me my readers like what I'm doing :) The white gown is differently also magnificent and Mary wear it beautifully.

      Delete