Third Advent = Third Christmas Eve Inspiration


It's already December 13th which means there are only eleven days to find out what you will be wearing on Christmas eve. I hope the first two inspirations posts have been useful. The outfit I have chosen to share with you this time, on the third advent, some would say it's way too boring and simple. The great thing about Mary is that she wears many different styles which makes it possible for all of us, no matter personal style, to find something we like. Personally I love the modern classics  workwear clothes and I think this white outfit would do very well at Christmas eve as well. To me white is linked to Christmas, snow and purity. I also want the four outfits to be different so I hopefully can inspire ALL of you to find the perfect evening outfit. I know many of you like the fact that Mary's style is simple and elegant and with this outfit from 2011 you get exactly these two things. The advantage of a white suit is that it can be mixed with all kinds of accessories -shoes, clutches, hair accessories, nail polish, jewellery etc- depending on what you like. As I just told you this outfit was worn in 2011 on November 23 when Frederik and Mary visited Australia. Mary is always praised when she wears suits whatever the colour is. I think this outfit is loved so much be the worlds women because she teamed it with snakeskin accessories and pearl jewelries. Classy, edgy and elegant. The white lace blouse was the feminine counterpoint to the masculine suit. Less is more.


Luxury
Jacket: Asos Linen Blazer £40
Trousers: Asos Wide Leg Trousers in Linen £17.50
Blouse: Lixmee Women Simple Baze Lace Sweater $35
Ring: Macys Band in Sterling Silver £174.79
Clutch: Paul's Boutique Ida Clutch £40
Shoes: Michael Micharl Kors Snakeprint Mid Heel Court Shoes £115


Budget
Jacket: H&M Dinner Jacket £34.99
Trousers: H&M Tuxedo Trousers £24.99
Blouse: H&M Lace Top £4.00
Earrings: Majorica Pearl Drop Earrings £56.55
Ring: Ross Simons CZ Halo Band in Sterling Silver £34.39
Clutch: Asos Foldover Clutch Bag £18
Shoes: Miss KG Amelie Sling Back Court Shoes £29

Hair & Makeup

I've decided to talk about hair and makeup as one because she do not have a difficult and complicated hairstyle, just a casual blowout. I would very much like master this myself but as everything else it takes a lot of practice before your hair looks as perfect as Mary's. But of course we do not give us this easy. I was actually able to find a video with a really great tutorial how to do a similar blowout like Mary's. I'm impressed how she manage to to this so well on her own! I think it makes your hair look so groomed. In the same dark brown colour as her hair she was wearing smokey eyes makeup which is quite dramatic and heavy than she is use to. Because she's i wearing a plain white suit I love that she's experimenting with her makeup. The dusty pink lips and brown eye makeup is a adorable match. I found this tutorial how to do a simple and quite easy smokey eyes. Add some black eyeliner and here you go. You can find a million different tutorials on youtube with ideas how to use different eyeshadows. People around the globe are so talented! I'm sure you will get as inspired as I am.



Underwear
So far I have never talked about underwear before in my four years as blogger and it might seems a little odd to you why now? The reason is straightforward; what can possible be worn under a white suit? You can't hide anything under white. And it is pretty uncool to flat with colored laces and stripes when the rest of the outfit is so elegant. That's why I thought it would be appropriate to share my experience with the right underwear when you wear white: seamless nude underwear. God's gift to women. Seamless underwear are extremely comfortable to wear and is invisible. If you chose this underwear you often find it with shaping effect which actually makes it even more comfortable to wear, so don't be frightened try it on and I'm sure you gonna love it. The perfect underwear to wear with a white suit.

Victoria's Secret No-Show and Seamless
Hunkemöller Basic Bras
Debenhams Shapewear


Merry third advent!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love to wear white during the summer, I would love an white suit!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you have a classic style as Mary you really need a white suit! :) Wonderful to wear in the summer and in the winter.

      Slet